Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire Flight
1658 7 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snathla.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its always a great day when you can get the Inspire 1 up. New Prop locks, updated IOS 1.01. Inspire performed terrific. Love the handling of the Inspire 1. Glad I upgraded from the Phantom Vision 2 +. DJI has built a great platform.

2015-2-14
Use props
stoneyphil
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Good move getting the Inspire, your video from what I viewed is set for 360p low quality and jerks every 3 secs? is that the way you set it up of the video was compressed to post?
2015-2-14
Use props
snathla.gmail
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

stoneyphil Posted at 2015-2-15 01:50
Good move getting the Inspire, your video from what I viewed is set for 360p low quality and jerk ...

I uploaded it thru iMovie, tried to get it to take the 4K, will check the settings, on my machine I don't see the jerking action.
2015-2-14
Use props
stoneyphil
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I had a further look and you are right I can now view HD and smooth, good scenery
2015-2-15
Use props
lrwskyfilms
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Nice and smooth. What 4K settings did you use?
2015-2-15
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Is that even a real place?...Seriously where's the trees? Wish it was like that here.
You can see for ever from that view.
Well done
2015-2-15
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Yes very nice place to be It's 5 degrees out side with -15 with wind chill so need less to say I'm stuck in doors lol. How high did you get? I know at one point I wished you were about twice as high as I was stretching my neck to see what was over the green hills At any rate great looking flight and awesome area to have in your back yard so to speak to film

Mike
2015-2-15
Use props
snathla
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-15 22:29
Yes very nice place to be  It's 5 degrees out side with -15 with wind chill so need less to say I' ...

I purposely did not fly too high, I was testing the Inspire with the new Prop locks and IOS upgrade and it performed superb.
2015-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules