Geoffrey Howard-Smith
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf9336f42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 965187 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Hi to all pilots this is my first post, i had a p3 in the summer of 2015 flown 50 times then in June my p3 fell from the sky and and crashed!i won't run on but every thing  was perfect flying conditions and all pre flight checks done.sent back to DJI explained it wasn't my fault sent off flight data, two months later i got a bill for £150.00 so i payed  then they sent  it to the wrong address in uk after dozens of emails no one got back in my opinion DJI are the worst company ever!all you read is how poor there customer service is i know im not the only person who feels like this,im on holiday in Cyprus wanted a new  battery for  my Osmo went into the shop and they also said that dji are so  bad they don't want to deal with them! such a shame they can make amazing products are then fall at the last fence.to be honest im gutted come on DJI  get you f#cking act together!!!!!!!!!!
Regards Geoff Howard-Smith
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, Geoff. Could you please provide me with your ticket number? I'll help to escalate it for you.
2017-1-3
Use props
fansf9336f42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 965187 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-3 00:58
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, Geoff. Could you please provide me with your ticket number? I'll help to escalate it for you.

Hi Dji mindy
I will send my ticket number to you when i get home from holiday,to be honest it wasn't the crash that knocked my confidence it was djis lack of communication and sending my p3 to the wrong address when I  contacted you you did not give fig it was my own intravention that got my drone back! Now sold and lost lots of money! so i know you want to help now but the horse has already Bolted!! also cancelled my order for mavic  and my friends to. How come nothing was done  when everything went Tits up in the first place!
Regards Geoff Howard-Smith {:4_142:}
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf9336f42 Posted at 2017-1-3 01:23
Hi Dji mindy
I will send my ticket number to you when i get home from holiday,to be honest it wasn't the crash that knocked my confidence it was djis lack of communication and sending my p3 to the wrong address when I  contacted you you did not give fig it was my own intravention that got my drone back! Now sold and lost lots of money! so i know you want to help now but the horse has already Bolted!! also cancelled my order for mavic  and my friends to. How come nothing was done  when everything went Tits up in the first place!
Regards Geoff Howard-Smith

I can understand that. Customer satisfaction is important to us!
Please provide me with your ticket number.
I'll bring it to the attention of our support team and keep improving our customer service.
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules