I need help...
1102 7 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
subwar
lvl.1

Sweden

I need help, can't decide, iPad mini 3 or iPad Air 2, what do u use and why? I like the size of the mini but Air is faster, but is it notisible faster when using the Inspire1?
2015-2-14
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both, and an iPhone 6. The ideal, in my opinion, is the iPad mini due to its balance of size and weight. Don't forget you have to actually hold it on top of your RC, and if you're doing that for an hour or so, the full sized iPad can be a bit much.

Having said that, the device I use most often is my iPhone 6. I have it with me all the time and it is more convenient.
2015-2-14
Use props
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

Same here, i have ipad air 2 and its great because of its size, when doing professional work i use ipad, for casual flights i use iphone 6.
2015-2-14
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I have an iPad Mini 2 for the camera operator and Mini 3 for the Main operator. But I would suggest Ipad Mini 2's as its very balanced while flying and it's more than large enough to see what your doing. Plus there cheaper than the Mini 3's which the only difference is just the finger print scanner. They live in my carry case and are devoted strictly for my inspire

Mike
2015-2-14
Use props
jamess3430
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I use a iPad air 2 and I am perfectly happy with it
2015-2-14
Use props
Jiblabs
lvl.2

United States

Yeah I have the iPad air and its just a little to big i recently used a friends iPad mini as a test and it was much more comfortable
2015-2-14
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Ipad air for the groundstation and Mini for the TX.
2015-2-14
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
Hong Kong

Ipad mini with no hesitation after having tasted the two, the size is just large enough and the balance is a lot better. Maybe when the ground station will be released you can use the air for it but as a single operator the mini does the job just well!
2015-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules