882 7 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5e622b30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1887894 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi.. I really need very urgently to purchase a set of DJI Mavic.. can anyone help me with this.. i really need help..

the reason why i need it so urgently is this :

I'm Alan from singapore currently working as an R&D engineer in Technolite Singapore. (please go to www.technolite.grobal for more info about my company) last week my boss gave me a very interesting task.. This year's NDP (national day parade) which is know as the biggest even in singapore or i should say (a party that celebrates singapore's birthday) he has the intention to get the company involve. but before this dream of his can come true, we must be creative enough to come out with something that process a strong selling point..

this morning, I presented to him intel 100 and intel 500 (go to youtube and see the video). It's about having lots of drone with LED to created any formation in mid air.. Now, my boss ask me how much i know about this technology and of course, lot's of (stupid questions). (I better make sure that he doesn't see this post or i'll be in trouble..))

SO inorder to convince him, I have decided to use my own money and in the shortest time possible, get a DJI mavic, plus coming out with a perfect presentation, i am confident that he will be convinced..  Cut it short and sharp, if everything were to go according to my plans, i seriously would need everyone that is as crazy as me to be involve in this project.. and of course, the main source of help would definitely need to come from "DJI's R&D Engineering Team".

2017... This is going to be the biggest dream that i ever had and i hope it will come true. So... please.. i am inviting everyone to please help me..

2017-1-3
Use props
ocelot27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1163894 ft
  • >>>
United States

Get in line!
2017-1-3
Use props
fans5e622b30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1887894 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

please post all your comment and i'll reply later cause i need to go out for a while..
2017-1-3
Use props
Wes1977
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363862 ft
United States

why does it have to be mavics?  just get some phantom 3 advanced or just the phantom 4.  They are easy to find and cheaper.  The mavics don't fly any better, they are just more portable.
2017-1-3
Use props
SPARKFLASH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63743 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you need one now head to eBay.  Cost more, but it cures your need.  But also as said above, for your specific need just grab a Phantom.
2017-1-3
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Grab a Phantom, you might have unforeseen problems with the Mavic. Or you can find someone in your area that has the skill to do what you want to do. It may be cheaper than buying a Mavic or Phantom. Maybe someone on here from Singapore will leave you a reply. Most importantly: "Don't B.S. the boss."
2017-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

4/6 weeks dji.com.  There are some folk here who would sell there granny if the price was right..
2017-1-3
Use props
tivoboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9984 ft
United States

I think I saw another post from the mavicpilots forum, at least someone was asking about ability to ship to Singapore.  ;-)
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules