1454 18 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy LIS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3358875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does anyone know the best way to suggest an improvement to DJI?  Is it on here, or is there an email or something to send improvement suggestions to?
My improvement is simple.  Can we please have a way of manually forcing Atti mode?  Like on the Phantoms, there is a physical switch, can we possibly have a software flight mode, or some other way to turn the GPS off?

The reason is two fold.  1.  It improves the smoothness of videos when flying a rapidly changing course.  2.  It's more fun to fly when flying just for the hell of flying, rather than taking pictures.

Andy
2017-1-3
Use props
fansd502cecd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3728438 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

YESS AGREEE! Please release it on next firmware
2017-1-3
Use props
Jimney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103268 ft
United Kingdom

+1 from me too
2017-1-3
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

Yes, please! It would also be extremely valuable for training and safety reasons, giving us a way to practice ATTI mode in a controlled environment, rather than being caught completely off-guard when it happens.
2017-1-3
Use props
ari_za
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77300 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

+1 agreed
2017-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=260008 try here
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Andy, we do appreciate the feedback and will pass the suggestion to the appropriate team for review.
Thank you for supporting DJI. :-)
2017-1-3
Use props
Mavico
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181657 ft
Germany

Maybe it can be implemented as app selectable switch for the HW switch like normal/sport or normal/atti .
2017-1-3
Use props
Jimney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103268 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone wanting to buy a Mavic and use it to take a UK commercial drone pilot license will not be able to do so because as part of the exam you have to show that you can control your craft in Atti mode. Also in my opinion everyone should learn to control the craft in Atti mode anyway. I'm sure many folks if they are not practiced in Atti might get themselves into a situation they are unable to control if their craft looses GPS and their craft drops in Atti.
2017-1-4
Use props
Mitel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50092 ft
United Kingdom

+1. I want to learn ATTI mode as the first step before experimenting with photos and other features etc. I've also got a P4P+ on order and can practice on that, but I'm sure the Mavic handling will be quite different.
2017-1-4
Use props
Mrimstad
lvl.3
Norway

I learned to fly totaly normal mode, wich 90% of pilots today dont even know what is.
Atti was a good tool for more controll if sensor failure ocoured with many of the older models.
It should be choosable even with all the vps and gps stuff we have today.
As already shown these to can fail, if only due to wierd firmware issues.

I know there are plenty of people that want this added. Already been a few other posts about it.
2017-1-4
Use props
MacIak
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3419 ft
Belgium

ATTI, yess please, please we need this my precious...
2017-1-4
Use props
i_Will
lvl.2
Flight distance : 339259 ft
China

+1 from me 2
2017-1-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It also serves as a great training tool , Atti on a windy day in an open field area, the most heart stopping fun flying you will ever have.

So it's a certain yes from me
2017-1-4
Use props
Mavic 007
lvl.2
Spain

All I ever knew was atti mode until I got the Mavic
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been requested long ago.
You can give your feedback from the GO app home page.
Tap Me, then More, then Feedback.
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

YES STRONGLY AGREE!
2017-1-4
Use props
Blade Breaker 0
lvl.2

United States

Buy a cheap toy $30 drone at Target and practice with that. Same thing really.
2017-1-4
Use props
TommyJeep
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50423 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been flying R/C for about 30 years now.  I know how to control helicopters.  When I fly my Mavic indoors, the switching between GPS and ATTI is massively dangerous.  I can fly my Inspire 1 indoors way easier and safer than the Mavic.  This is counter-intuitive considering the size of the aircraft and speed of the rotors  This is design oversight with a simple solution.  In the GO app, provide a slider to force ATTI.  Not as convenient as a hardware switch, but a solution none-the-less.
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules