Experience
5429 59 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N1QXV
lvl.2

United States

Threads are locked and users banned if you challenge the establishment. It's documented extensively, then threads are deleted and entire accounts are removed with all posts of true facts. I've read so many posts documenting poor customer service and DJI doing what they want besides taking care of the customer as they should after all this is not a $20 toy.

This is what happens when you have an issue with DJI and they do not want to be responsible and respectful to the customer.

They just delete your thread because you have two legs to stand on and they know you're right in your pursuit of fairness and want the manufacturer to be responsible for their inadequacies.

I will continue the pursuit of fairness when I understand the product better than these uneducated folks working in a call center who just blow you off and have no respect for the customer.  

Issue is flying in a NFZ with flysafe authorization, program glitches, ac is unstable and erratic in handling very difficult to recover but I do so. AC has a rough landing but is okay.
It does have a few small issues. DJI ignores their failure of the NFZ algorithm and says " I WAS NOT IN A NFZ" Oh yes I was check the data which they did not or reply to my
reason of what precipitated the crash data. THIS IS TOTALLY IGNORED AND NO ONE DISCUSSES WHAT THEY FOUND AND HOW THEY CAN SAY I WAS NOT IN A NFZ!

By telling me that I was not in a NFZ that negates my fly safe algorithm glitch argument they can move on lying to other customers and just charging you for repairs.

It took me almost 30 days dealing with DJI poor customer support, no return phone calls except from one guy who had no authority to allow repair under warranty.
HQ was on some Chinese holiday which no one is CS made the customer aware of until Friday of that week. Even after a 30 day wait and all the BS I went through
they only see their way to 1 hour free labor out of $216 charge with two hours labor, yeah right which is an over charge as it only took 20 mins for the repair.

No favors done here just BS blowing off the customer and stonewalling because that's how DJI wants to treat the customer.

2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

N1QXV Posted at 2017-11-7 19:01
Threads are locked and users banned if you challenge the establishment. It's documented extensively, then threads are deleted and entire accounts are removed with all posts of true facts. I've read so many posts documenting poor customer service and DJI doing what they want besides taking care of the customer as they should after all this is not a $20 toy.

This is what happens when you have an issue with DJI and they do not want to be responsible and respectful to the customer.

There, I remember you. For the NFZ case, our support had sent you multiple emails and attempted to contact you via voice call, but we didn't receive your reply. Please check your email or spam. Now the data analysis team is asking for the flight record of the accident, coz when we reviewed your data, the record didn't match the accident date. If it is possible, please export the flight record, point out the record of the accident, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here. Or you can also reply the email.
Besides, your previous account is blocked because of the regulation violation. And please do not spam, please follow the forum regulation. Hope your kind understanding!
2017-11-8
Use props
N1QXV
lvl.2

United States

I get an internal error and cannot reply so I'll paste it here.

N1QXV Posted at 2017-11-7 19:01

View full quote There, I remember you. For the NFZ case, our support had sent you multiple emails and attempted to contact you via voice call, but we didn't receive your reply. Please check your email or spam. Now the data analysis team is asking for the flight record of the accident, coz when we reviewed your data, the record didn't match the accident date. If it is possible, please export the flight record, point out the record of the accident, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here. Or you can also reply the email.
Besides, your previous account is blocked because of the regulation violation. And please do not spam, please follow the forum regulation. Hope your kind understanding!

Thor - No one called me, never received one call from DJI.  

I've replied three times I received a query from CS about my flight data record and stated that I had sync'd my files via the cloud through DJI GO. I've asked several times if CS has access to those files via those means which i have NOT received any reply.

Date of NFZ glitch was 9/21 around 7pm local CST.

You are incorrect about about my account being block due to regulation violation, it was due to my detail and precise evaluation of DJI customer service and the ignorance of my NFZ glitch that caused a slight crash that I was fortunate to recover and not lose the entire AC. Then I was expected to pay for repairs and lastly I was told I was NOT in a NFZ so that reason was invalid! WRONG! data supports otherwise.

I was 100% correct about the situation and that's what someone didn't like and to remove all posts is wrong, that shows no history of what actually happened except censorship when the customer speaks out against my rights as a customer to good customer service and lack there of via this forum.

I don't spam anything Thor, I provided facts and details that were undisputed and when someone at HQ could not dispute them they took the path of less resistance and just lied and said no I was not in a NFZ!

Enough said.

Do you know if CS has access to my cloud flight data records?

If not, how do I go about exporting those from my controller and sending them to CS?

Please advise and thanks for your consideration and understand in this matter.
2017-11-8
Use props
fans74e436a2
New
Flight distance : 327963 ft
United States

I’m going through the same exact situation. At this point I’m going to have my lawyer do what he can. They told me my drone flew sideways into the wall and it’s basically negligence. I told them what happen and they don’t even care. They just want the money. My drone took off and almost immediately had an error on the screen and no connection to the controller. It then veered into the wall and I couldn’t do a think because the controller wouldn’t respond. After hours on the phone and numerous emails I’ve received nothing but language barriers on the phone and a bill in my email. Just terrible!!
2017-11-8
Use props
N1QXV
lvl.2

United States

fans74e436a2 Posted at 2017-11-8 08:56
I’m going through the same exact situation. At this point I’m going to have my lawyer do what he can. They told me my drone flew sideways into the wall and it’s basically negligence. I told them what happen and they don’t even care. They just want the money. My drone took off and almost immediately had an error on the screen and no connection to the controller. It then veered into the wall and I couldn’t do a think because the controller wouldn’t respond. After hours on the phone and numerous emails I’ve received nothing but language barriers on the phone and a bill in my email. Just terrible!!

Wow thought there was something special with me how I was treated and disrespected but now I see otherwise.

My issue was real simple and well documented and very clear.

Have Flysafe authorization in this one area. Mavic had worked great no issues. Went out one day 7pm still light, did the usually acquisition of 17 sats. Which I was told that I only had two. WRONG! Fly controller says otherwise! What about that DJI? Took off and flew for a few mins then all lights turned red on the ac and NFZ message indicator on the controller!! WHAT ?
AC was going to land immediately no matter what, good thing I have experience with the controls as I was able to get it back to my grass and landing pad without it crashing into apartments and the concrete! It did bounce and flip over and had some errors after so I sent it in. DJI wanted to bill be $216. No one ever considered my details of what happened and DJI just wanted to get paid! Went through BS for 28 days. FIrst some HQ holiday which no one told me so. Provided all controller data and flight logs but some clown only went on I see crash data...yea because the algorithm falled!! Duh ! Pay attention are you with me? Then some other clown from HQ who you cannot discuss the issue with at all just comes back and says " YOU WERE NOT IN A NFZ" WHAT ?? Disputed the charges with them and requested arbitration no response from anyone as they had no valid reply but we are DJI and we do what we want, when we want and what are you going to do about it !!

Let me know what your lawyer says and I'll go in with you on a class action suit !
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

N1QXV Posted at 2017-11-8 05:30
I get an internal error and cannot reply so I'll paste it here.

I had synced your flight record and could access your other flight records except for the one the accident happened. Please connect your mobile device to a PC and export the correspondent record, below's the route:
For Android device: connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
For iOS device: connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans74e436a2 Posted at 2017-11-8 08:56

That must've been a headache for you, I am sorry to hear about your case. May I have your case number? I would like to check the actual status of it.
2017-11-9
Use props
msd23
New
Japan

I have to agree, what a terrible experience dealing with customer support :/
2017-11-26
Use props
JohsonChou
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-3 10:33
The first priority is the manual which should be entirely read before flight.
I'm guessing you sare a beginner as you were flying in beginner mode.
The manual states what I posted above and that's what the aircraft did.I do see that in the SIM it will descend withn 20m, that is how the SIM is built and I did address it with R&D.

This is the most unprofessional customer service reply I've ever seen...
You get fired if you reply like this in my company.
2017-12-17
Use props
vhm
New
South Africa

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-3 09:25
I'm sorry for your experience, what is your email and I would like to review your flight.
What exactly happened during RTH that made the aircraft crash?

i also experience horrific online chat support
2017-12-19
Use props
ConcrnedConsumr
New
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-3 09:25
I'm sorry for your experience, what is your email and I would like to review your flight.
What exactly happened during RTH that made the aircraft crash?

I never crashed my drone. I never mistreated any of my drone parts. I always charged the battery on time and also I never stored them incorrectly. On December 16th my Drone battery for the mavic has suddenly stopped working and gave me the error called battery error. The most disappointing part is I sent it to DJI for repair and they gave me a  quote for $89 they said I need to pay it.However my drone was brought brand new as a bundle on May 15th 2017. The problem started December 17th but DJI claims that it has been more then 6 months because it was one day after that it when bad of the warranty. The sad part is they are willing to do nothing about it and it is very sad because it isn't my fault that the battery was built faulty and it was DJI's fault but the agent told me that even if it was a manufacturer default, They still wont do anything about it because it is out of the repair warranty Which was 6 months. But it went bad after the exact 6 months. This has taught me a lesson not to purchase from DJI ever again because they dont treat loyalty customers with help.
2018-1-11
Use props
fans05872eb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294859 ft
United States

My Mavic Pro was above my house and then the controls and the Return Home functions would not work.  I watched the drone drift away.  DJI will not honor warranty, saying it was the wind.
2018-1-30
Use props
fanse516fde8
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thing is folk still buy a load of these droes from them despite the countless tales of problems with their customer service so go figure. ????
2018-2-11
Use props
fanse516fde8
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thing is folk still buy a load of these drones from them despite the countless tales of problems with their customer service so go figure. ????
2018-2-11
Use props
KrAzYKrivda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75056 ft
United States

Well overall they have a great product with not too much competition, but the customer service could use an overhaul.
2018-2-11
Use props
KrAzYKrivda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75056 ft
United States

Recently I reached out to make a return.  It says email or online chat.  After waiting for online chat turns out they can't help place return but gave me the DJI email and told me what to include. I did that.

They send back a generic return response, saying to  complete a return to email them back with the reason, item, and order number.  

This was included in the original email, but hey maybe the response is automates.  I email back the exact things requested (which were included in original email).

I get the same generic response back 2 more times before they say sorry for that (over 3 or so days) and then they saod they will get back to me but i need to include the item im returning.  They listed the 3 items from my order.  Their verbage for item was EXACTLY what i had included explicitly in the previous 5 emails.

They finally gave me the return instructions.  This isn't a big deal overall but a bit crazy given their size and technology of the day....
2018-2-11
Use props
netfolks2000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19544 ft
United States

I don't know where else to lash out at the TERRIBLE customer service at DJI's headquarters.  I knew I should've dealt with a local dealer.  IT is impossible to speak to anyone about a problem.  In their online form there is in incomplete list of products.  If you don't fill out every blank you can't send a message to them so they are basically unreachable.  I will NEVER ever order from the DJI Store again.  EVER.   
Here's what happened.  I ordered a Mavic Platinum previously so I am a good customer.  That was fine.  I ordered a GameSir T1d controller 10 days ago.  Still no shipment.  Online now it says if you order today it ships tomorrow.  But my order still just sits there.  No way to reach them as that product is not on their form page to send a message.  No way to talk to anyone as it's not an option on their phone menu.  My only option will be to cancel and refund and order here in the states.  They do not realize the distaste this produces in their clientele.    Pathetic.  They have no concept of customer service in spite of the quality of their products.   They just don't get it.  This kind of thing passes by word of mouth and makes customers very cautious of them.  
2018-4-24
Use props
artmanmike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5246 ft

look what I found https://teespring.com/screwedbydroneco
2018-5-13
Use props
fans47087081
lvl.2
Flight distance : 558 ft

For me trying to resolve anything with DJI has been the wost level of frustration I've experienced with any company and any problem to date, in fact the more you try and straighten out a problem the more twisted the story gets, come on DJI
2018-7-28
Use props
fans47087081
lvl.2
Flight distance : 558 ft

jn123 Posted at 2017-7-11 15:01
I do not know why doing business with DJI is so awful. I have dealt with 50+ companies in my career, and by far, DJI is the worst. I sent my broken OSMO in more than 10 weeks ago to be repaired, and I STILL dont have it back. Not only that, their electronics faulted (their fault) and they wouldnt honor their own warranty. So, yeah. You aren't the only one.

DJI has the worst customer service of any company to date
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules