[Question] Two outputs at once
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K4Unl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

Still waiting on receiving my mavic, i was wondering if the Mavic Controller will support dual output.
Meaning i can use my phone in the controller itself, but also display the image on another (bigger) android tablet that is plugged into the bottom USB.

Otherwise i'm going to have to get a 12v monitor, hook that up to my car's battery, have a chromecast plugged into that and stream to that chromecast.. Which will no doubtly drain my phones battery like crazy...

2017-1-3
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

There is no dual output support as of now. Not sure if there is a hardware issue in the controller for a possible firmware update in the future.
If you want to fly with a bigger screen, you could mount that on a tripod, and use the bottom USB. (If you don't want to have a heavy/bulky controller)
2017-1-3
Use props
K4Unl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the reply.

I not so much want to fly with a bigger screen, but moreso display the images to another person to view(for doing inspections/planning)
2017-1-3
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

It doesn't support dual output right now. But last time I saw the OLDEST software that support dual output.
2017-1-4
Use props
fans629fe0b9
New

United States

I am still waiting on my Mavic and have been looking into doing a 2nd display as well. From what I can tell the only way to do it well will be to use a Crystal Sky which will have an HDMI output, if you go to the Crystal Sky Page, it talks about it under the "Ports and Network" heading. The only other way it MIGHT work is to use a Lighting to HDMI port(iOS device) and output the device screen to another, however there won't be any control of what the screen output has on it (i.e. character overlay) on the Inspire series controllers, you can turn off the character overlay. Also I don't know if it would work, I'm still waiting on my Mavic and don't have anything to test my theory with.
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules