Front LEDs only work for Video?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavi A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498980 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I was playing with my mavic today and found the 'Turn on front LEDs' switch. I turned them on and when I took a photo, they turned off and on. No problems as I was just playing. Then I tried the video and the LEDs turned off when I finished.

From then on, for the videos, the lights proceed to turn on and off alerting me of when I'm filming, I like this as an option as I can turn it off too.
The photos however no longer turn the lights on or off as I take photos.

Has anyone else found this? Or is it meant to work like this? I'd quite like the option of turning the lights on for video or flashing on as I take a picture and also being able to stop it from happening but maybe this is not possible?

Thanks for any help,
2017-1-3
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine are the opposite. They go off when recording video and on when not.
2017-1-3
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think there is  a switch that is when  you shoot a photo, it will automatic turn off and turn back on after you take the picture
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Mavi A, if you enable front LEDs auto turn off, it will turn off when you are taking photo or recording video.
Besides, if you need to turn off the front LEDs, please enter the MC settings, advanced settings.
2017-1-5
Use props
Mavi A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498980 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks Mindy and Mullheliflier. When I flew this morning it was just as you both said
I'm not sure what happened the other day, maybe I wasn't recording when I thought I was!
I just tried sports mode for the first time this morning, what an amazing piece of technology the Mavic is!
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules