Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
peak focus threshold on P4P +
2106 10 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
punkie
lvl.3
Australia

saw in a video that peak focus threshold is available in the GO app, however I can't find it in my menu... then I read somewhere that it is only available on the IOS app presently and not on Android.. does that mean I paid all that extra money for the plus monitor and it doesn't have all the features of a cheaper option?

2017-1-3
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The peak focus threshold is available on all platform, Mavic, P4p or p4p+. It is a software and not hardware feature.
2017-1-3
Use props
punkie
lvl.3
Australia

can you tell me where i can find it on the pro plus then? It's not in the menu on my plus where it was on the video I saw, on the video it was in general settings.. not there on the plus
2017-1-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

punkie Posted at 2017-1-3 15:44
can you tell me where i can find it on the pro plus then? It's not in the menu on my plus where it was on the video I saw, on the video it was in general settings.. not there on the plus

Stop looking.
So far it's only on iOS and you won't find it on the Android version.
2017-1-3
Use props
punkie
lvl.3
Australia

do you know if dji has plans to add this for android users? seems a little bit of a strange move to not give users of the p4p+ this function when they have more of our money?

2017-1-3
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes they will add it in the future. this has been discussed. DJI Natalie stated DJI will add it to Android
2017-1-3
Use props
punkie
lvl.3
Australia

marctronixx Posted at 2017-1-3 21:45
yes they will add it in the future. this has been discussed. DJI Natalie stated DJI will add it to Android

good to know, thanks
2017-1-3
Use props
punkie
lvl.3
Australia

just wondering whether this feature is available for pro+ users yet?
2017-2-1
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bumping this thread. been a while DJI, any news?
2017-4-24
Use props
Andre Coutrim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12188 ft
Brazil

Hey DJI. We have paid more to earn a PLUS equipment while who are using a cellphone has really the good features? Seriously? Is this so hard to fix??
2017-4-26
Use props
juicedrummer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27871 ft
United States

pretty sure it has not been added yet.  I did the latest update a couple weeks ago and was desperately looking for that as well as the LUT display over dlog footage.  both are non-existent yet on the p4p+.  pretty frustrating that the android version is so far behind and the plus model even further.  halfway tempted to hook my phone into the controller instead of using the bright shiny screen it came with.
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules