Did anyone tried Gesture Mode on P4P?
1257 13 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexdroner
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I tried the guesture mode so many time, it doesn't seems to work on my p4p. I am suprising no one really care about the gesture mode since i have found nothing about p4p guesture mode. After i selected the active track guesture mode, I followed the instruction and move around then do the Y guesture to lock track myself, It does work until this stage, Then i do the square guesture and it supposed to take photo of me but instead it just cancelled the track. I believe it is just software problem.

PS: i am using Ipad Air 2 with P4p.

Can Someone try the guesture mode please?

2017-1-3
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Gesture mode is for the Mavic Pro
2017-1-3
Use props
Hendo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-3 16:25

Gesture mode is provided on P4P, I haven't tried it yet but will do as soon as the wind here drops.
2017-1-3
Use props
Alexdroner
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-3 16:25

The gesture mode is for phantom 4 pro as well, you can check on dji phantom 4 pro website.
2017-1-3
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You are right, my bad!
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Correct, Gesture mode is available for P4P as well, would you please describe it in detail or record a short video for us?
2017-1-3
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Tried it extensively last night and I couldn't get it to work.  Seemed to be very picky about being too close, and by the time it liked the distance it wasn't tracking me very well. It was a good breeze so perhaps no the best conditions, but I gave up.
2017-1-3
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its working fine on my phantom
2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

I am having the same problem and I am on the P4P+.  I'm sure I am doing something wrong and went looking in the tutorials but could not find anything.
2017-1-4
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

BeamMeUpScotty Posted at 2017-1-4 16:16
I am having the same problem and I am on the P4P+.  I'm sure I am doing something wrong and went looking in the tutorials but could not find anything.

Well, I can't get Any of the Intelligent Flight modes to work with my P4P. Everthing I have loaded/installed is at the most recent levels, and if I try to start off tracking, for example, I can't select anything and video starts breaking up - when its only 10 metres from me...
It flys fine otherwise.
2017-1-9
Use props
fans50c32a8d
lvl.2

United States

I have a P4P+ and a Mavic Pro. Gesture mode works perfectly with the Mavic using an iPad Mini. The P4P+ loses subject constantly, and flies past subject and then loses subject. Mavic is great. So hopefully it gets fixed, cause the quality of the camera on the Mavic is not awesome.
2017-1-9
Use props
fans03c44cff
New

Brazil

In my Phantom 4 Pro + I also could not ... tried it for a couple of weeks and then I did not try anymore.
2017-1-11
Use props
Alexdroner
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have seen ppl did it on YouTube with p4p, I haven't test it yet but will do his way at some point, the square gesture command, his hand were so separate instead of close tgt. I will try to find that YouTube video again.
2017-1-11
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

gesture mode? like can u offend it by making a certain gesture? intice a flyaway I was just watching a follow up to How to train your dragon movies...   the dragons were responding to gestures Now i will have to read the manual even though i do not have mavic or 4pro! gosh!
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules