2035 12 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5052d238
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710571 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible to use headphones with the P4Pro+?   I believe it doesn't support bluetooth and I don't see a headphone jack on the backside of the remote.   Perhaps there is one on the periphery of the screen?
Aside from not wanting to draw attention to myself with constant notifications from DJI go, it would be nice if there were some way to install music on the device to listen to in flight.

2017-1-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

On the down side you wouldn't be able to hear the helicopters and airplanes approaching, so maybe better to forgo the inflight entertainment
2017-1-3
Use props
Flyer001
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710571 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm typically not flying anywhere near an airport (or anyone  / anything else), so that's not a concern.
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think so
2017-1-4
Use props
larryhorn
Banned

Bangladesh

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-9
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

And how on earth would you put music into the Android device that comes with the Pro+ controller???  
2017-5-10
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

larryhorn Posted at 2017-5-9 03:36
A  many people can tell a contrast between a decent earphone set and a terrible one. In any case, that is not such a simple undertaking when we need to perceive the great from the best. That is the fundamental purpose of enthusiasm for our Phaiser BHS-730 audit – demonstrating you precisely why and how better it is when analyzed than other earphone sets.The components of Phaiser BHS-730

This earphone set comes provided with basic elements that are more than fit for furnishing you with an interesting listening background. The Phaiser BHS 730 Bluetooth Headphone comes provided with:

your headphones may have the best BT in the world, but how do you pair them to a P4P+?
2017-5-10
Use props
AuroraUsa
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-11-11
Use props
djiuser_Jhq8R6VZOkse
New

Up the thread

What about new options in 2019?
2019-9-23
Use props
Verkolp
lvl.1

Germany

I think you need to pick up good headphones and the problem will be solved. I can advise you on the good JBL earbuds wireless headphones that I recently bought and used in my work. when I selected the compare table  and chose the best, which have eight hours of battery life, work via Bluetooth, have three microphone buttons, never fall out of my ear, also have clean bass. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase and you can choose a good option for yourself.
2020-5-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Verkolp Posted at 5-12 14:44
I think you need to pick up good headphones and the problem will be solved. I can advise you on the good JBL earbuds wireless headphones that I recently bought and used in my work. when I selected the compare table  and chose the best, which have eight hours of battery life, work via Bluetooth, have three microphone buttons, never fall out of my ear, also have clean bass. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase and you can choose a good option for yourself.

It would be good if you read the complete thread before jumping in with an answer. The poster is using the P4P+, which has a screen made by DJI. It does not allow you to install music on it and it does not have Bluetooth. Your answer is completely irrelevant to him.
2020-5-12
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

You're supposed to be paying attention to your aircraft.
2020-5-12
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Why not BT to your phone if you really want to hear music
2020-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules