P4pro assistance and after sales service
1019 14 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans_drone
lvl.2
Italy

Good morning,

on 16 November 2016 I bought a P4 and some accessories (order 0394308211129). The P4 had some problems and dji  authorized a substitution DOA - CAS-368037-K4Z6W7; the drone reached dii returned good center on 21 december 2016, many days has passed and I still did not received the replacement drone. Furthermore I have never received the accessories that I bought with my order on 16 November, that is 50 days ago.
Your kind assistants and post sale operators keep telling me to be patient but I paid for the products 50 days ago and today I do not have the goods I paid for and I cannot use any of the goods that I have paid for.
Dji wants to be a leader company on the market and costumers expect a different service; I kindly ask to send me the accessories and a drone that works  as advertised or to reimburse the money.

2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about you're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to help you escalate it and handle it soon.
Thanks for your support again!
2017-1-4
Use props
fans_drone
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 02:18
Sorry to hear about you're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to help you escalate it and handle it soon.
Thanks for your support again!

Thanks I wait news from you.

Kind regards
2017-1-4
Use props
Jlongwsi
New

United States

I'm having the same problem. I received  my P4pro + with a software problem that couldn't be fixed by the tech over the phone so a replacement was authorized. I shipped mine back a week ago. DJI signed for it yesterday.  I can't get DJI to acknowledge they have received it and all I am being told is I will need to wait 7 to 10 days for the evaluation and for a replacement to be shipped.  Not a greet response to a defective shipment.  My case number is CAS-381114-D1B9Y5. Very difficult to reach someone on the phone or even on their chat line.  Usually 50 or so people waiting. One time there were 147 people in front of me.  Most companies have an expediting policy to deal with their defective shipments.  Not DJI, you just get in line with everyone else.  I could understand if I did something wrong or damaged the product but mine never worked. I was totally locked out of the DJI Go program.  Couldn't even get into it to downgrade the software with tech assistance.  Was told it was defective and to send it back for replacement since it was two hours after I received it.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans_drone Posted at 2017-1-4 05:22
Thanks I wait news from you.

Kind regards

We've checked your order, the accessories will be shipped out next week, you will get an e-mail once it's shipped out.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jlongwsi Posted at 2017-1-4 13:26
I'm having the same problem. I received  my P4pro + with a software problem that couldn't be fixed by the tech over the phone so a replacement was authorized. I shipped mine back a week ago. DJI signed for it yesterday.  I can't get DJI to acknowledge they have received it and all I am being told is I will need to wait 7 to 10 days for the evaluation and for a replacement to be shipped.  Not a greet response to a defective shipment.  My case number is CAS-381114-D1B9Y5. Very difficult to reach someone on the phone or even on their chat line.  Usually 50 or so people waiting. One time there were 147 people in front of me.  Most companies have an expediting policy to deal with their defective shipments.  Not DJI, you just get in line with everyone else.  I could understand if I did something wrong or damaged the product but mine never worked. I was totally locked out of the DJI Go program.  Couldn't even get into it to downgrade the software with tech assistance.  Was told it was defective and to send it back for replacement since it was two hours after I received it.

We've checked your case, it has been delivered, we updated the status as well, please do not worry about it.
Sorry for your unpleasant experience, generally speaking, it will take about 5-7 business days for the whole replacement process after receiving your unit, we'll take care of your case and please feel free to let us know for any further questions.
2017-1-4
Use props
fans_drone
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 22:32
We've checked your order, the accessories will be shipped out next week, you will get an e-mail once it's shipped out.

Hello Natalia, can you check the situation of my replacement? Dji received my defect drone 21 of December....
The item sent to DJI for exchange has been received. Your case number is CAS-368037-K4Z6W7 and your replacement is expected to be sent to you in 5 working days.

Kind regards
2017-1-5
Use props
fans_drone
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 22:32

Hello Natalia, can you check the situation of my replacement? Dji received my defect drone 21 of December....
The item sent to DJI for exchange has been received. Your case number is CAS-368037-K4Z6W7 and your replacement is expected to be sent to you in 5 working days.

Kind regards
2017-1-9
Use props
OutandAbout
lvl.1

Australia

I purchased a Phantom 4 Pro Plus on the 28 December and I have not been able to use it and I am not getting any support from DJI and their customer support does not exist.  They mentioned that would send a replacement DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus to me and they are now disputing this and when I purchased the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus.
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OutandAbout Posted at 2017-1-9 03:43
I purchased a Phantom 4 Pro Plus on the 28 December and I have not been able to use it and I am not getting any support from DJI and their customer support does not exist.  They mentioned that would send a replacement DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus to me and they are now disputing this and when I purchased the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to help you escalate it.
Would you please provide us your case number or e-mail address you used to contact our tech support?
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans_drone Posted at 2017-1-9 03:05

We tried to contact you, but did not hear back from you.
2017-1-9
Use props
fans_drone
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-9 04:48
We tried to contact you, but did not hear back from you.

From Email or phone? Anyway do you have notice of f my replacement.

Kind regards
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans_drone Posted at 2017-1-9 05:07
From Email or phone? Anyway do you have notice of f my replacement.

Kind regards

I'll help you double check the case, very sorry for your unpleasant experience.
2017-1-9
Use props
fans_drone
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-9 22:20
I'll help you double check the case, very sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Dear Natalia,

I would like to know why I should buy my next dji item directly from dji store online when delivery timing is different at an external seller, post sale assistance are even slower with no privileged treatment, prices are the same and sometimes external seller offer P4s at a discounted price. Dji should give advantages to costumes that buy directly from the online store because this is a direct trade with no additional expense and a bigger profit for dji.
Even if i bought online I am still waiting for the replacement drone and for some accessories that I ordered.
2017-1-11
Use props
fans9d8888f0
lvl.1
United States

PURCHASED LATE DECEMBER - PHANTOM 4 PRO+ ON LINE ALONG WITH EXTRA BATTERY/NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTERS & EXTRA PROPS. PHANTOM WAS SHIPPED W/O OTHER ITEMS 1ST OF JAN.. WAS NOTIFIED ADDITIONAL ITEMS WOULD FOLLOW  SHORTLY. I HAVE CONTACTED THE CHAT BOARD 4 TIMES AND EACH TIME RECIEVE THE SAME ANSWER THEY ARE ESCALATING MY CONCERN.  THIS HAS CONTINUED FOR 3 WEEKS.  WHO DO I NEED TO CONTACT TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. I ORDERED AN ADDITIONAL BATTERY TWO WEEKS AGO AND RECEIVED IT IN 1 WEEK. order number is 0019857712170
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules