Any way to see total flight hours?
61255 23 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

I'm selling my P3A and have had someone ask for the total flight time. Is there a way to find this easily, e.g. on the DJI GO app?  I bought it second hand, so just looking at my profile info within the machine wouldn't offer a complete picture.

2017-1-4
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

top lf corner on go app
2017-1-4
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
France

Steve-76 Posted at 2017-1-4 07:10
top lf corner on go app

That give's me my profile information, but not the info for the aircraft itself...as far as I can see.  As I mentioned, I've bought this second hand, so I need to know the aircraft info, rather than just my own time on the drone.  Am I missing something?
2017-1-4
Use props
Italo Mendonça
New

Brazil

I have the same doubt.
2017-1-4
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298720 ft
Finland

Hi, at least for me i can swipe through my profile and drone. I have two windows one, which is showing my user information and when i swipe side i can see my drones information. Look this image: http://imgur.com/a/q4vft
2017-1-4
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
France

iMeMoz Posted at 2017-1-4 09:58
Hi, at least for me i can swipe through my profile and drone. I have two windows one, which is showing my user information and when i swipe side i can see my drones information. Look this image: http://imgur.com/a/q4vft

I can see my individual flights as well, but not for the time before I bought the aircraft, from someone else.  All i need is the total hours, but just can't find that.
2017-1-4
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298720 ft
Finland

GMG Posted at 2017-1-4 10:21
I can see my individual flights as well, but not for the time before I bought the aircraft, from someone else.  All i need is the total hours, but just can't find that.

Hmm yeah thats problem, i think that you cant see total flight time anywhere, since the user and account has changed.
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think you can see it at the top left corner in the dji go app
2017-1-4
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

As far as I know there is no way to see total flight time though it would be nice.
If you buy a used battery you can see it's history ( # of times charged and useable life left)
so why not the bird?
If there was routine maintenance based on flight hours  maybe then it would
be made available.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It will only show info in your account, so unless the prior owner gives you that info from his account there's no way to get that data.
2017-1-4
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-4 20:39
It will only show info in your account, so unless the prior owner gives you that info from his account there's no way to get that data.

Thanks Ken
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You can try tallying the flight time from your flight records. After that, you can look up how many times the battery was charged and determine an estimate of the remaining charges that your records do not account for. Granted, those charges might not had been used for flights, but you can high ball the flight time.
2017-1-4
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

I Have requested this same feature in the past..... Because I use 3rd party mapping software it is near impossible for me to tally hours other then with a pen and paper.
For part 107 operations ( Especially if different RPC's are flying the same bird's) having some sort of hour Meter to insure the correct hours for maintenance would be invaluable.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

AlaskanTides Posted at 2017-1-4 23:31
I Have requested this same feature in the past..... Because I use 3rd party mapping software it is near impossible for me to tally hours other then with a pen and paper.
For part 107 operations ( Especially if different RPC's are flying the same bird's) having some sort of hour Meter to insure the correct hours for maintenance would be invaluable.

It's wouldn't really be feasible for DJI to be able to account for 3rd party apps usage via the Go app. The .DAT files that are stored inside the aircraft itself may be able to provide some light on flight time per log created. That may be the fastest way to do it, but it would require putting the information into software that can read it. DJI does not have a proprietary flight data viewer for public use, and I do not know if 3rd party software will give you all the necessary info, but it's worth a shot.
2017-1-5
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

Thanks Jamie! I will check it out
2017-1-5
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

AlaskanTides Posted at 2017-1-4 23:31

Is there a published maintenance schedule for the aircraft?
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

KM5RG-Robert Posted at 2017-1-5 06:54
Is there a published maintenance schedule for the aircraft?

For each aircraft there is a safety guidelines booklet. Here's the online version for the P4.
There's is some maintenance information in it.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 1.2_en_20160803.pdf
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

No problem at all, have a great rest of the week.
2017-1-5
Use props
fansd78c68fe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 351578 ft
Serbia

And if fly with other 3th part apps like litchi i see there is no information about that fly, and total fly time will not be accurate
2020-11-16
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

Still no way of tracking hours flown in multiplayer, or landings etc. a “flight sim” without a functioning pilot logbook in multiplayer.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_lylY5rbJT9Ic
New
Flight distance : 11398 ft

Myanmar

Please let me know if there is a way to check total flight time since drone activation!!
2021-1-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_lylY5rbJT9Ic Posted at 1-22 01:43
Please let me know if there is a way to check total flight time since drone activation!!

Look at the Flight Records page in the app.
2021-1-22
Use props
trennny
New

India

It was not showing up for me as well, then I did some research on APKNERD and found that you need to clear the cache. If the issue presist then contact support.
2023-8-15
Use props
trennny
New

India

download games and apps from this website
2023-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules