no handshake or communication between tx/rx
1554 4 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nlbtwin2.gmail
New

United States

what are some other reasons my 900 datalink wont handshake with m/c? i got it to once by disconnecting lb and using its can off the gps. then i bought a can hub and havent got a connection since. need help
2015-2-14
Use props
mardoudan.gmail
lvl.1

Costa Rica

what FC are you using, A2?
2015-2-16
Use props
nlbtwin2
New

United States

yes a2. after 2 days i figured out how to sucessfully connect all my equip. [a2, futaba 14sg, lightbridge, h3 3d, 900 dadtlink] but when i went to test the red sentence that said gps is weak, may not remember home point. but i had 13 sats on lightbridge and even gs software said gps signal was good. is that a glitch in programming?
2015-2-16
Use props
nlbtwin2
New

United States

is it even possible to run this equip together? my confidence is low rite now and i dont know if i should use it at all now. trying to speak with someone who is truely knowledgeable is very hard.
2015-2-16
Use props
mardoudan.gmail
lvl.1

Costa Rica

I know the feeling. I have a Data Link 2.4 and have experienced similar insecurities. I am at a standstill as well. I am not sure if the DL and the iOS GS are working correctly. DJI has provided very little information about my problems. They really don't want to say what is and isn't with this Data Link product. I am like you - afraid to test it because it may cost me a lot. I have an A2 hexacopter that I have setup for testing only. Since I have been testing the Data Link, I crashed it once, although I don't have a fact that it was caused by the Data Link. I'd say that the iOS Ground Station is in Alpha state, not even Beta. The PC GS is probably the way to go but I am an Apple OS X guy so... The Data Link was a good idea but it turned out to be a low priority for DJI due to low sales volume. My guess is that it will be discontinued.
2015-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules