*New app from DJI: DJI GROUND STATION PRO*
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuantX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 356542 ft
United States

Any word on the Android release of this?
2017-2-2
Use props
Old Guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106447 ft
United States

Arvada Posted at 2017-1-10 20:01
OK it says it works with mavic.  Anyone want to tell me how to stuff my iPad in those little handle clamps!?

2017-2-2
Use props
fans03c44cff
New

Brazil

jetforce Posted at 2017-1-4 09:12
Phantom 4 pro é mais flexível. minha opinião

I agree, but now I already bought the "4 pro +", I deeply regret !!
If I could go back in time I would have bought the "4 pro"
2017-2-6
Use props
xxXBlazeXxx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 465512 ft
United States

Does the DJI GS Pro App log the flights to the DJI Go?
2017-3-5
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

Sounds promising!
2017-3-5
Use props
Dead end theory
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39636 ft

South Korea

Loving the App. I have a iPad air 2 and it just runs so smoothly with my Phantom 3 Pro
2017-3-8
Use props
Sésar
lvl.1

Singapore

Is it possible to create and enable a virtual fence in DJI GS Pro and then switch to DJI GO 4 to operate with the Virtual Fence still enabled?
2017-3-23
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

Is anybody else having troubles with the latest version of GS Pro crashing once the flight/mission starts?(released 19 March)
I am running DJI GS Pro ver 1.2.0  on and iPad mini 4 and each time the bird takes off to start the mission the GS Pro app crashes.
The previous version 1.0.2 worked great with no issues over many missions using the exact same hardware and firmware.
The crashing started from the very first time I tried running the updated app . I can create missions connect to the aircraft (phantom 3 adv and phantom 3 pro ) save missions etc. but the moment the flight starts the app crashes.

Details
Phantom 3 Pro fw 1.9.60  . iPad mini 4 3g - IOS 9.0  
Phantom 3 Adv fw 1.9.60   
Flight controllers both both on fw 1.8.0
2017-3-24
Use props
DJI_Gerry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108 ft
Indonesia

Hi,
Has anyone has experienced with Matrice 600+Zenmuse Z15+Sony A7r Camera for automotif flight?
It doesnt work . Camera Did not shutter automatically. Perhaps Any solutions
2017-3-25
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Australia

DJI_Gerry Posted at 2017-3-25 06:03
Hi,
Has anyone has experienced with Matrice 600+Zenmuse Z15+Sony A7r Camera for automotif flight?
It doesnt work . Camera Did not shutter automatically. Perhaps Any solutions

According to the GS Pro web site it is compatible with the M600 aircraft but only the following cameras:
---quote---
Compatible cameras: Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Phantom 4/Pro, and
Zenmuse X3, X5, X5R, X4S, X5S, Z3, Z30, and XT.
2017-3-25
Use props
fans5fcec919
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89862 ft
Colombia

Hello, I have a problem with dji gs pro, that when I create a new 3d map mission, I try to configure that the capture mode is to capture equal intervals of distance, I get the following error message: "The aircraft's firmware does not support capture at equal dist. interval".  
Looking in the dji gs pro manual tells me: Fligth controller version 3.2.10 or later is required for distance/time interval. if using and older version, a prompt will appear warning tah this not available.
Check the version as it says in the manual and I have the version 3.1.2, one previous. Here is where the problem comes, where and how do I upgrade to the new version and who is the flight controller in this case?
thanks
2017-3-28
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Australia

Latest version of GS Pro 1.2.1 has fixed the app crashing issue when using 3D mapping missions.
Thanks DJI for your continuous effort to improve this app.
Now if we could just get numbered way points and be able to sync our flight data it would be perfect .
2017-4-1
Use props
Third eye
New
Flight distance : 9177 ft
Australia

Hi is there a controller on the market with a built in screen for the phantom 3 advanced
2017-4-1
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

Third eye Posted at 2017-4-1 21:44
Hi is there a controller on the market with a built in screen for the phantom 3 advanced

Nope. Why would anyone want it?
2017-4-1
Use props
Third eye 4
New
Flight distance : 9177 ft
Australia

Maybe because the controller for the phantom series is big and just stange that the phone has to sit ontop like that

Now the mavic is out that controller looks sleek and smart
2017-4-2
Use props
Dave Kent
lvl.2
United States

I've used it and it worked fine for me. For me it was a hairy felling watching take off by itself. I haven't mastered to 3D maps yet though.
2017-4-6
Use props
Tony S.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50883 ft
United States

Will Android version of GS Pro be coming out
2017-4-22
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Tony S. Posted at 2017-4-22 11:19
Will Android version of GS Pro be coming out

It is still being developed, but I don't have info on a release date. We'll notify the forums with any new info on this matter.
2017-4-24
Use props
UAVServices
lvl.2
Flight distance : 756178 ft
Canada

Hi everyone,

We are flying N3+ with LB2 on a coaxial octo using 3d map missions.

Today the drone paused randomly in the middle of the mission. We had to reload the mission while it hovered there and that only worked a few times.

Anyone else have this issue?

2017-4-26
Use props
fans97712fba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
Malaysia

Anybody know if the 3D Map POI feature have release yet?
2017-4-27
Use props
Flyby Finland
New
Flight distance : 253107 ft
Finland

How do I connect my RC in No obstacle avoidance system, as Ground Station Pro insists me to do? I have P3 4K.
My opinion is that there is no obstacle avoidance in Phantom 3 4K!!!

What do that app wants me to do? Can someone explain?

HELP!!!!!

-One frustrated Drone pilot
Flyby
2017-4-29
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Hey DJI, how about us Android users, that would be great if you add us to your list too!
2017-4-29
Use props
8Blue Wolf8
lvl.1

Australia

RoadmasterD Posted at 2017-1-3 17:58
Just downloaded, seems to be using the apple maps imagery. I was able to create a mission fairly easily.  I can't fly the mission because I have a P4P+ and can't connect to anything other than the built in screen.  I wish I had known that was going to be an issue.  Oh, well, one of these days.  It's ironic that not only can we not use 3rd party apps, we can't use DJI apps other than the special version of DJI Go4.  I'm sorry for the short rant.

I feel your pain.  As soon as I saw that screen I thought "third party app problem!".  I do a lot of photogrammetry and use 3rd party software...no phone no maps for me!
2017-4-30
Use props
Flyby Finland
New
Flight distance : 253107 ft
Finland

DJI apparently has no intrest about users problems. Very  soon there will be manufacturer who cares. And then you are screwd. Just wanted to tell this, if you don't get that by yourself...
2017-5-1
Use props
M109
lvl.4

New Zealand

Any news on the Android version yet?
2017-6-1
Use props
Krakozawr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250725 ft
United States

Android version is MUST HAVE.
Android users still are DJI users, too. And DJI newer claimed that only iOS will be supported but not Android, and especially those P4PRO+ users who have the expensive DJI native Android-based controllers will have no support and no important features.

I have no iOS device not because I can't buy this but I have my own reasons for. And I don't want to buy LITCHI not because I have no $25 but because I don't actually trust third-side apps with my professional equipment. Why I have to be discriminated?
2017-6-19
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1507073 ft
United States

Krakozawr Posted at 2017-6-19 11:48
Android users still are DJI users, too. And DJI newer claimed that only iOS will be supported but not Android, and especially those P4PRO+ users who have the expensive DJI native Android-based controllers will have no support and no important features.

DJI,

I have read through this thread and saw many questions asked several times which have not been answered.  Of these, two for me I would like to see answered please:

1) How to upload logs.  I don't see anywhere in GS Pro to do this (ultimately I want to get them to "healthydrones" but need to get them up to some cloud first like in Go and Go4 app
2) Why can't I, when flying a mission, see what the drone sees (like in Go and Go4)?

Oh and it would be Nice when calling DJI support that they actually know what this product is. I called twice, got two different reps. NEITHER knew what this product was.   When I told him DJI, they didn't believe me.
2017-6-27
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

DeputyDawgAtl Posted at 2017-6-27 11:01
DJI,

I have read through this thread and saw many questions asked several times which have not been answered.  Of these, two for me I would like to see answered please:

I got a response from Airdata (HealthyDrones):

There are no log files generated from DJI Ground Station. As such, we have no means to analyze data from the Ground Station. Hopefully DJI will add a logging capability going forward.
2017-6-27
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

DeputyDawgAtl Posted at 2017-6-27 11:32
I got a response from Airdata (HealthyDrones):

There are no log files generated from DJI Ground Station. As such, we have no means to analyze data from the Ground Station. Hopefully DJI will add a logging capability going forward.

Anyone from DJI reading this?

I would appreciate an update

No logs is NOT good, especially for us part 107 pilots who keep meticulous records of all flights.  I see that as a show stopper.

Also not being able to see what the camera sees in the app (like Go app) is very important as well.

DJI can you please respond to this?
2017-7-9
Use props
fans202792f4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1502477 ft
  • >>>
United States

The GS PRO app frequently misses several photos in a row when flying a mission. I found these errors in the drone's logs. Does anyone know what they mean?

35433 [L-CAMERA]!!!!!!!!!!!!shot camera acked  len 1 buf 1. cb_type=1|  35433 [L-CAMERA]I receive camera reply result is 1|  35433 [L-CAMERA]cmd failed reason 1|  35434 [L-CAMERA]recv step 2 failed
35435 [L-CAMERA]FAILED SIMPLE_SHOT

35293 [L-CAMERA]!!!!!!!!!!!!shot camera acked  len 1 buf 228. cb_type=0|  35293 [L-CAMERA]I receive camera reply result is 228|  35293 [L-CAMERA]cmd failed reason 228|  35294 [L-CAMERA]recv step 2 failed
35295 [L-CAMERA]FAILED SIMPLE_SHOT
2017-7-11
Use props
Crossmage
New
Flight distance : 43796 ft
United States

GZP Posted at 2017-1-4 04:04
Is this planned only for Apple products or Android will be usable too? When? Would appreciate for answer so that I know should i take anything other (for Android).

Most new development focuses on Apple tablets because the screen layouts are all standardized.  This is not true when it comes to Android tablets, and is the main reason for the bias in development.  So while there are more Android users, there are also many more hardware layouts and display layouts to take into account.

Just my two bits for something that may not be apparent to many.
2017-7-13
Use props
Silmansbear
lvl.1
Flight distance : 376375 ft
Denmark

Cant find the app on appstore? Is it removed?
2017-8-23
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Android version would be nice and going back to Google maps would be even better
2017-8-24
Use props
DroneMapper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6880 ft
United States

Here is an example of a processed POI/Orbit flight of Red Rocks, Colorado:

This is a typical result using DroneMapper and any application that will capture a POI/Orbit target.
2017-8-24
Use props
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

Funny... I'm definitely NOT just a "hobbyist"!

I'm finding the waypoints of GS Pro to be really nice. But it turns the pitch gimbal control into a position control instead of a rate control. It works with dual ops but, still, the gimbal pitch is positional. But the yaw remains a rate control! When the mission ends it goes right back to being a rate control. This is going to drive my camera op crazy if we have to use waypoints for a shoot. Is there a setting for this? It would be perfect with that change!
2017-9-6
Use props
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

Krakozawr Posted at 2017-6-19 11:48

You're really limiting yourself by not using 3rd party apps. I couldn't do what I need to do without them. And I've never had trouble with them. Not using 3rd party apps because you don't trust them is like being unwilling to use any app on an iPad not released by Apple.
2017-9-6
Use props
kmarci94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152723 ft
Hungary

Why does not support it the Phantom 3 SE? It tried to add it manually but the camera still does not work.
2017-9-9
Use props
kmarci94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152723 ft
Hungary

Why does not support it the Phantom 3 SE? It tried to add it manually but the camera still does not work.
2017-9-9
Use props
FelipeEspaña
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11266 ft
Colombia

brian.mailagc Posted at 2017-1-8 12:20
I'm trying to set up a Capture at Equal Distance Interval mission using an Inspire 1 Pro with the DJI 15mm lens.

Front Overlap:  85

Can you resolve this problem? I have too.  

Best regards!!!
2017-10-27
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

quadpilot Posted at 2017-9-9 10:18
Is this a chargeable app ??? or is it free app
what is it and does it overwrite the dji go app or affect it in anyway
thanks

Its free and a stand alone app I run both without issue so far....
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules