Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
*New app from DJI: DJI GROUND STATION PRO*
56324 283 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Superik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184058 ft
France

Hello, I ve read in the pdf doc file that "5 free trials" of WayPoint mission are included. Could you please advise the price (one shot or recurrent) after ?
Last of all, do you have the price of the price for the other options (such as 3D poi and photomap) ?
I have no Ipad yet so I cannot test it

Thanks
Eric  
2018-2-3
Use props
Superik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184058 ft
France

Hello, I ve bought an iPad air 2 and installed gs pro.
Here are the info from the Non-Free Functions menu :
- Photomap (To composite the photos in iPad and display) : 329.99€
- POI (advanced 3d functions To shoot a building) 10.99€ (one time charge) or 1.09€ (fly time charge)
Kml/shp file import 54.99€
A
2018-2-7
Use props
ITechGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126768 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What are the benefits of the Photomap in app purchases how do we share with potential clients?
2018-3-13
Use props
masonjreed1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4088 ft
United States

A flight speed glitch has cropped up after the GS Pro 2.0.0 update. Although all previous versions functioned very well for the last year of flights, however, with the arrival of GS Pro 2.0 all of my missions are now flown at the same speed of 20 mph regardless of altitude and overlap.  Any idea on how to get this issue with the app tackled and corrected? I've done online support chats, support phone calls, and emails to no useful end.

I would love to roll back to GS Pro 1.8.5 while the glitch is fixed in 2.0! Does anyone have the any version of GS Pro prio to 2.0 still installed? If so, is there any way I could get the ".ipa" file so that I can reload an older/functional version back onto my iPad?

Thanks.
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules