Mavic Pro 2K Video Problem......Problem Resolved :)
1538 5 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScubaSteve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60354 ft
United States

Hey,
Every time I record in 2k I get the follwing type of video...I have tried to format my SD card and have also tried multiple SD cards..Along with refreshing the firmware and reseting the camera settings....What else can this be? DJI just said to format the sd card.

2017-1-4
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

That's not good. It could be gremlins. But seriously, I've never seen that before.
2017-1-4
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

wow never seen that before. camera encoder my be broken.
2017-1-4
Use props
jims3000
lvl.3
United States

are you playing the video one 1 pc or have you tried to play it on another computer or your phone.my crappy laptop does that I cant play no videos higher than 1080p on it but the wife alienware plays them fine.
2017-1-4
Use props
ScubaSteve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60354 ft
United States

jims3000 Posted at 2017-1-4 17:12
are you playing the video one 1 pc or have you tried to play it on another computer or your phone.my crappy laptop does that I cant play no videos higher than 1080p on it but the wife alienware plays them fine.

jims3000 I would agree but this same PC plays the 4K video just fine..I tried every other video format on the mavic and they all work..Its just the 2.7k where is goes nuts.I will try another pc for the heck of it.

Update!!!
jims3000 like I said my main pc plays 4K fine..I guess it dont like 2.7k because I just tried my laptop and it PLAYS FINE!!!...Damn I deleted alot of video that I could have used   Thanks for the help.
I will post a link to the short 2k video once its done
2017-1-4
Use props
jims3000
lvl.3
United States

you must live not to far from me I live in north Georgia close to chattanooga
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules