Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Finicky Yaw During Tap Fly Free
1116 5 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Serifina
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80659 ft
United States

So using tap fly free to do camera moves and finding that despite my yaw expo and sensitivity setting being turned way down the yaw is super touchy... making smooth yaw motion during tap fly almost impossible...which is one of the exciting benefits of tap fly... Anyone noticed this or come up with a work around?
2017-1-4
Use props
Rocket_man
lvl.1
Norway

I have the same problem as well. My settings are like Serifina's set to give me smooth yaw (and it does in "normal" mode), but when doing tap fly free, the yaw is very jerky. It sometimes feels as if the drone starts focusing on an object, but suddenly releases when continuing yawing. The green "focus" light goes on and off. I use AF (not AFC). Any tips here would be highly appreciated! :-)
2019-8-28
Use props
fansc3b2378e
lvl.1

United States

I have the same exact problem. I was just flying this morning and ruined my beautiful shots that I spent time planning. I missed the sunrise because of the stupid jerky yaw movements during TAPFLY!!.  I guess I will just have to use Litchi for that. Also there is no course lock at all for the Mavic 2 Pro. That’s so stupid.
2019-9-1
Use props
Tawrank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371594 ft

Hi guys, hi DJI, i just wanted to post my problem with the Tap Fly mode and found out, by using the search option, that you have exactly the same struggle. The yaw-movements are terrible in Tap Fly, the individual EXP-settings, which you get used to after a while, have absolutely no effect, when flying in this mode - is that a bug ? I always liked the epic roundshots while passing an object, which were possible with the Course Lock - up to now, the Tap Fly offers no suitable alternative. Please DJI, let me know if this problem is supposed to be fixed - for me, the replacement of the Course Lock would be satisfying ...
Please work on that issue !
2019-9-5
Use props
Tawrank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371594 ft

I want to add, that i am talking about my Mavic 2 Pro ...
2019-9-5
Use props
Rocket_man
lvl.1

I just want to let you know that I'm having the exact same problem with my M2P. So frustrating! Please DJI....!?
2019-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules