Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intelligent Flight Modes - Tutorial
3314 10 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

I was looking through the tutorials but could not find any instruction on using the intelligent flight modes.  I did find and watch one movie on terrain following but that was about it.  Tried using some of the intelligent flight modes myself and failed miserably.  Any advice?
2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

Here is one video I found on gesture mode.  Interesting how this guy did with gesture mode.  He seems to miss it by that much.

2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

Another one on gesture mode.  Worked better on this one.
2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

Tap Fly Video and limitations
2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

Active Track Profile Mode

2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

Course Lock

2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

Point of Interest Mode

2017-1-4
Use props
airspace_media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

Hey scotty great videos you have linked.
My channel work will through ALL of the intelligent flight modes

We are starting with Tap Fly, Draw and then Activetrack and others. I have so far done a couple Tap Flys and one of Terrain control. I will get onto these immediately once some new equipment arrives so if you subscribe to the channel youll get a notification soon as I upload!

Cheers mate all the best with your new drone, it is a fantastic piece of advice and once you gain some confidence (from learning/watching videos) you will love it
2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

airspace_media Posted at 2017-1-4 17:36
Hey scotty great videos you have linked.
My channel work will through ALL of the intelligent flight modes

Thanks!  You have done some awesome work with those video.  I did subscribe and will watch.  I figured it would be cool to get one thread with all the intelligent flight mode videos in one spot.  Hopefully it will help somebody else and give me a point of reference to return to as well.

Thanks Again.
2017-1-4
Use props
airspace_media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

BeamMeUpScotty Posted at 2017-1-4 18:50
Thanks!  You have done some awesome work with those video.  I did subscribe and will watch.  I figured it would be cool to get one thread with all the intelligent flight mode videos in one spot.  Hopefully it will help somebody else and give me a point of reference to return to as well.

Thanks Again.

Much obliged Scotty. When I first got my phantom there was NOTHING online about it, I think my channel is a good resource for anyone new to the hobby and I have BIIIG plans for it. Thanks mate
2017-1-4
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.3
United States

Tripod Mode and Narrow Sensing -
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules