Show off your videos!
807 3 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Island
lvl.2
United States

I have my videos posted on youtube (www.youtube.com/IslandSgouromitis)
I recently got a comment on one of them from someone from AirVuz, Checked out their website and its a website for Drone videos. Pretty awesome website www.airvuz.com
Its an awesome way to show your videos off, please still post them here though as well!! Just thought it was cool enough to share
2017-1-4
Use props
msisrael
lvl.4
United States

Latest Episode of Drone Dish
2017-2-19
Use props
msisrael
lvl.4
United States

Meant to put some context on last reply - sorry.  AirVuz also does original programming which is almost entirely about promoting the sites's top contributors. The link above is to a series called Drone Dish where we interview (via skype) some of the top site contributors and overlay their some of their best footage - it's basically a way to introduce the pilot and their content to a larger audience and create a storyline around their best videos.  Another web series on AirVuz is called Droning America; here we send someone from our team out to different cities around the US and have them tour around a city with a site contributor and take drone footage; again it's a way to take user-generated drone video content and add a bit of a "story" to it to make it more appealing to a bigger audience.
2017-2-20
Use props
fansdfbe21cc
lvl.4
Israel

Here is one awesome hiking video I took not long ago:
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules