2nd controller: HOW Can I use the control sticks to control the gimbal?
2049 5 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geoffdb
lvl.2

United States

I'm able to use the second controller as a slave but I assume I should be able to operate the gimbal using the control sticks...for now the sticks do nothing and control is only possible using the tap and press method...I must be doing something wrong...ideas?
2015-2-14
Use props
eugenechb.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3184721 ft
United States

You have to manually configure the RC control settings, tap the RC settings icon on top and choose "RC control settings" to choose an existing profile or create a custom one. I had mine configured to control H/V movement with right stick and left stick controls the roll axis.
2015-2-14
Use props
Geoffdb
lvl.2

United States

Great, thanks...will give it a try. Seems odd that a manual config is necessary, you would think this would be default, but ok
2015-2-15
Use props
Geoffdb
lvl.2

United States

Ok so that works...now 2nd controller has gimbal control but CAN'T use the gimbal pitch wheel????  That's totally absurd...am I missing something?
2015-2-16
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Geoffdb Posted at 2015-2-17 01:06
Ok so that works...now 2nd controller has gimbal control but CAN'T use the gimbal pitch wheel????  T ...

Here's what blade strike said to this question over on RCG...
"You use the sticks to control the camera not the gimbal wheel. This is the point to the 2nd tx, you have stick control. You can even setup pitch and yaw on the right stick, so you don't have to mix stick inputs."
2015-2-16
Use props
Geoffdb
lvl.2

United States

Hmm ok thanks
2015-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules