Left Stick calibration issue: please help.
1348 2 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lukappaseidue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2537195 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi everybody, I am Luca from Italy, new user of a MAVIC PRO bought the day before Christmas and with only 2 very short flight. This is my first DJI product
Excuse for my english. I am writing here because I need your Help. I have upgraded everything with the latest (at today) firmware version 1.03.200 (I have had 3 times failing process, but at the end it completed succesfully the upgrading) So I started to calibrate the stick of the transmitter. Before "tapping" on start, both left and right stick seem to be centered and 0% is shown. The little colored circle in the calibration setup were both centered. After tapping on "START" the circle of left stick soon drop down of one dot and show 5%. When I completed all the calibration, (without tapping "done") the left stick was not centered. So I Tap "done" to complete the setting and the circle of left stick jump up to center and 0% was shown. So I started again the calibration, but with the same result and have the exact behavior. Tap on "Start" calibration and, again the circle of the left stick drop down of one dot and show 5%, and so on. I am using MOTOROLA DROID TURBO with Lollipol android version 6.0.1 and latest (at today) DJI GO4 4.0.1. The testing was executed even on another device (SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 with older android) and even in AEREOPLANE mode for both smartphone a far away from magnetic interference, iron, steel, wifi ...
Always the same results
Please help.
Here the video of my issue, hoping it can help t understand what i want to explane you

2017-1-5
Use props
Lukappaseidue
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Very very disappointed for wath happened to me: for the issue shown on the video DJI open an RMA.
2017-2-3
Use props
Lukappaseidue
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Lukappaseidue Posted at 2017-2-3 01:16
Very very disappointed for wath happened to me: for the issue shown on the video DJI open an RMA.

Very very disappointed for what happened to me:
For the issue shown on the video, DJI open an RMA and I sent them my RC remote and Mavic Pro for repair
The 02/02/2017 I have received back my Rc and Aircraft.
I soon go checking for the solution applied by DJI.
WHAT HAPPENED!!!!
How is it possible!!!!

This is the solution to fix my RC issues applied by DJI!!!!
I am very disappointed.
Now I have to resend them back my RC remote controller...... my mavic has never flown
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules