Broken Camera/Gimbal?
1274 6 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lennard.kr
lvl.1

Germany

Hey there!
I got the new Phantom 4 Pro on christmas, however, I believe something is wrong with it. Every time I start up the Phantom, the camera goes fully up and down for multiple times. It says „Gimbal Pitch Reached Movement Limit“ and I am not pressing anything. When I am lucky, this issue stops after a few minutes and then the camera works absolutely fine but sometimes it just does not stop. Is there anyone who can help me out with this?

Huge thanks,
Lennard

2017-1-5
Use props
Shockwave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

Do a search on this forum... lots of problems with the gimbal.... you need to get a replacement.
2017-1-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have you updated all firmwear and done a gimbal calibration, if you have and this is still happening, I think you should return it, you shouldn't have to put up with these issues after spending such a large amount of your money. Good luck..
2017-1-5
Use props
lennard.k
lvl.1

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-5 08:03
Have you updated all firmwear and done a gimbal calibration, if you have and this is still happening, I think you should return it, you shouldn't have to put up with these issues after spending such a large amount of your money. Good luck..

Heya! Thanks for your help, unfortunately, the gimbal calibration stays at 5% all the time. I guess, I will have to contact the shop where I bought it.
2017-1-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

lennard.k Posted at 2017-1-5 08:22
Heya! Thanks for your help, unfortunately, the gimbal calibration stays at 5% all the time. I guess, I will have to contact the shop where I bought it.

Good idea, should be no problem exchanging
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

lennard.k Posted at 2017-1-5 08:22

We've replied you in your another thread, please provide us the info, we'll try to help you for the issue.
2017-1-6
Use props
Svt04cobra
lvl.2
United States

Gonna have to mail it in for repair. Mine did the same thing and they replaced the entire P4P with a new one.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules