Android & Mavic
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can any of you please take a look at this photo and let me know which option I am suppose to use with the Mavic.  It is an Androoid baised phone.  It obviously is charging my phone, therefore draining the remote for the Mavic.  Thanks for your help.

Screenshot_20170105-080823.png
2017-1-5
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

In my experience with my Galaxy S7, none of those options prevented the phone from draining my RC when using the side USB port. I resorted to using the bottom USB port, which doesn't seem to charge the phone.
2017-1-5
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Jason Lane Posted at 2017-1-5 07:53
In my experience with my Galaxy S7, none of those options prevented the phone from draining my RC when using the side USB port. I resorted to using the bottom USB port, which doesn't seem to charge the phone.

^Jason Lane, when you say "resorted to using the bottom USB port..." are you refering to clicking on "software Installation"?
2017-1-5
Use props
trox
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Jason Lane Posted at 2017-1-5 07:53

Good tip! thanks
2017-1-5
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

ProQuad Posted at 2017-1-5 07:59
^Jason Lane, when you say "resorted to using the bottom USB port..." are you refering to clicking on "software Installation"?

No, I mean that I connect my phone to the RC using the full-sized USB port on the bottom of the RC. I luckily already had a very short USB cable that reaches just about perfectly.
2017-1-5
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Jason Lane Posted at 2017-1-5 08:04
No, I mean that I connect my phone to the RC using the full-sized USB port on the bottom of the RC. I luckily already had a very short USB cable that reaches just about perfectly.

Interesting...I may try that today as I too have a short cable.  Thanks.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules