dji go 4 app wont sign in
14786 94 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fsf13
New
Brazil

They said everything will be fine in less than 24hrs ... terrible service!
2017-12-25
Use props
dkeele17
New
Flight distance : 17434 ft
United States

Same thing all day in Georgia. Upgraded firmware on my Phantom 4 which bricked the controller. Only way to reset it is the app...which I have to sign into for some reason. Can’t even use my OSMO today. At least it wasn’t Christmas today and I’m not with people I don’t see very often...oh wait...nm. DJI you have to be better than this...
2017-12-25
Use props
Woogy12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42090 ft
United States

Same here in WA. This is completely ridiculous. I begged my wife for a month to get me a drone. I wanted something fun to have for Christmas as my kids always get the fun toys. She finally buys my the Spark and all I wanted to do today was fly my drone and take some cool photos/videos. DJI thank you so much for ruining what should of been a fun and enjoyable day with my drone. If this is how customer support is going to treat their customers, well then I need to return this and go with another company's drone. Why on earth must I log into my app first before flying....cant you have a free flight or something. Well I guess its time to say good by to DJI and pick up a new drone tomorrow.
2017-12-25
Use props
Woogy12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42090 ft
United States

Look at the great customer support. Their response -

Apologies for the inconvenience. The reason why it's happening is because we're having a system issue as of the moment.

Our colleagues from the facility are currently working on it.

You may try testing in every once in a while. This issue should be fixed within 24hours.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_WOdiO9m
New

United States

Turn off the fking login until you get this fixed. Now that would be at least DECENT customer service.
2017-12-25
Use props
Bassman1
New
Australia

djiuser_WOdiO9m Posted at 2017-12-25 18:14
Turn off the fking login until you get this fixed. Now that would be at least DECENT customer service.

Like many here, my Xmas present is yet to fly, not impressed at all.
I’ve downloaded software, apps, firmware, etc.
Do I really need to login thus requiring internet access every time?
What if I am in a remote location and there is no service?
Surely there is an ‘offline’ mode?
2017-12-25
Use props
fans425d743f
lvl.1

United States

Same problem here. Very disappointed!
2017-12-25
Use props
triboh
New
United States

When a worldwide outage of your product and service is reported, company leadership should be front and center with an announcement along the lines of "We know there is a problem.  As the owner/manager/CEO of the company I am personally supervising staff to fix the issue.  We will have it fixed at exactly such and such time."  The answer is never to let the hourly customer service folks bear the brunt of this incompetent global failure by your company.  I will be returning this POS tomorrow and going with a drone that allows for app free flight.  Ridiculous.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_D6C3bKR
New

United States

This is unacceptable for the amount of money you spend on these machines. I’m really hoping this drone has an offline flying mode as part of the reason is for our back country hiking trips which never has cell coverage.
2017-12-25
Use props
ian2009
New

United States

Just got the mavic pro today for christmas same problem, thinking about returning... What other drone would be comparable to the mavic pro? I also would like the ability to fly without cell service
2017-12-25
Use props
fans425d743f
lvl.1

United States

I have spent the biggest part of Xmas day trying to get a spark I received as a gift going. I asked for a higher end drone and not one of those 50$ ones u see at Walmart. Needless to say if I would have received one of those I would have been Abe to fly it today. This is b.s.
2017-12-25
Use props
David_
lvl.3
United States

If a customer's DJI app updated itself overnight and the next day they drove out somewhere to fly without internet, their drone would be bricked until they got internet again. Additionally, they would still be bricked with an unusable drone if the servers were overloaded which they have been several times in the past:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=125769
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=125784
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=114931
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=125835
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=79104
All would be solved by not forcing the user to login.

Nothing should ever stop you from flying except for real, physical issues like a dead battery or a broken propeller.
2017-12-28
Use props
David_
lvl.3
United States

This is really simple. DJI is taking its problems (i.e. the FAA and inept drone pilots) and pushing those problems onto you, the customer by adding unnecessary restrictions (i.e. no-fly zones, forced autoland, forced login, altitude limits, etc.). Technically, you are better off having as many options as possible. DJI's log-in-or-you-can't-fly policy is just one of the many ways DJI is limiting your options, for their sole benefit. Do you really own your aircraft or does DJI own it?
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_CbfiJvy
lvl.2
Argentina

use a little internet, and make friends with freedom, and release this rock so heavy, version .700, go 4 4.1.3 and some settings here and others there ... and do not worry about whether this People want to work or spy ...
2018-1-5
Use props
stevelarsc
lvl.1

India

DJI GO app is used to capture and share beautiful content by using the DJI GO app with most DJI products, including the Phantom 3 series, Inspire series. It was informative to share tips on signing issues for DIJ Go. This has helped me in many ways.
check out the gokarna beach hotels, which is the most beautiful photography hotspots in India
2018-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules