Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Camera Issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1dcc7a6d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203688 ft
United States

I was hoping that someone here could help me figure out what is going on with my Mavic. I maiden it today and I have a ton of artifacts and distortion in my videos. I would love some direction/ help

Thanks in advance

2017-1-5
Use props
jims3000
lvl.3
United States

is the gimble cover on it?
2017-1-5
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

looks like  you  are  taking pictures with the gimble  cover on... getting prop reflection
2017-1-5
Use props
fans1dcc7a6d
lvl.1
United States

HWKIDD Posted at 2017-1-5 16:31
looks like  you  are  taking pictures with the gimble  cover on... getting prop reflection

gimble cover was on. the pictures i took during the flight came out perfect though, prop reflection does make sense. dji help was trying to blame my galaxy s7 edge, which was rock solid and is flawless with my p3p.
2017-1-5
Use props
fans1dcc7a6d
lvl.1
United States

jims3000 Posted at 2017-1-5 16:21
is the gimble cover on it?

gimble cover was on.
2017-1-5
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

Take a look at the manual one more time friend. Also if you want to leave the cover on, there are ways to modify it ;)
2017-1-5
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

fans1dcc7a6d Posted at 2017-1-5 16:39
gimble cover was on. the pictures i took during the flight came out perfect though, prop reflection does make sense. dji help was trying to blame my galaxy s7 edge, which was rock solid and is flawless with my p3p.

I know because I am still flying with my on,  and  did the same thing,  so  I  could  make a good guess,  there are some after market gimble covers that are cut out  at the camera,  made with a 3d printer,  keeps the area some what protected, but still allows the camera to not have the reflections,   you can do a search for Mavic gimble cover,  and find them,    most of the time the props show up in turns, and  if you make a quick change of direction changing the pitch of the bird,   any way,  glad your getting some time in,  I have only had mine up three times,  as now the weather is cold,  and  I do not want to freeze or  have a battery issue because of the temp,   happy droning,
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules