Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot connect to Galaxy tab s2, 8"
123Next >
13170 85 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Normn8or
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1466611 ft
United States

Just bought a new Galaxy s2 tablet  SM-T713, 32 GB Memory, with 128 GB external storage SDXC Card,  and it will not connect to RC. I Have samsung smart-switch installed, i have file Debugging enabled and i have MTP selected. Anyone have any Ideas on what is going on? If it connects with a Galaxy s5 Phone then there shouldn't be a Problem with connecting to a Galaxy Tablet s2 with 3 GB's (LPDDRS) of ram. Anyone have any Ideas??? HELP!!!. The Tablet wasn't cheap.......
2017-1-5
Use props
Euc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69 ft
Australia

I use a Galaxy tab S2 8" LTE (Australia) without problem... Well up until the RC upgrade to 1.8 and resulting video problems (along with the HDMI module) but that is on a couple of devices I have tried so probably not the galaxy. I use both Litchi and DJI GO. I find I have to pull and reinsert the USB cable sometimes but thats it. If there is anything I can look at in terms of settings let me know. The obvious is using a charge only cable which I have done on occasion.
2017-1-5
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Euc Posted at 2017-1-5 21:51
I use a Galaxy tab S2 8" LTE (Australia) without problem... Well up until the RC upgrade to 1.8 and resulting video problems (along with the HDMI module) but that is on a couple of devices I have tried so probably not the galaxy. I use both Litchi and DJI GO. I find I have to pull and reinsert the USB cable sometimes but thats it. If there is anything I can look at in terms of settings let me know. The obvious is using a charge only cable which I have done on occasion.

I just got it to connect once a minute ago and now it's back to not connecting again. I've done all different ways of connecting and i did something to make it connect in the procedure and now a can't Replicate it. Well at least not yet. When it did connect i stayed on and ran through a bunch of settings setting them up and changing them like choosing a different return to home altitude changed around some camera settings, and what-not. Just can't figure it out. Yeah that Damn 1.8 update was for the birds. I'm just glad it's to cold to stand outside to fly right now, That V1.8 update has given me plenty of grief. Oh and My s2 is WIFI Only but it does have a GPS/Glonass Receiver in it and it gets 10 to 13 satellites indoors 3-6 in the Basement. second biggest reason i got it first being it has 3 GB's of ram so i hope i get it figured out.  
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-5 22:53
I just got it to connect once a minute ago and now it's back to not connecting again. I've done all different ways of connecting and i did something to make it connect in the procedure and now a can't Replicate it. Well at least not yet. When it did connect i stayed on and ran through a bunch of settings setting them up and changing them like choosing a different return to home altitude changed around some camera settings, and what-not. Just can't figure it out. Yeah that Damn 1.8 update was for the birds. I'm just glad it's to cold to stand outside to fly right now, That V1.8 update has given me plenty of grief. Oh and My s2 is WIFI Only but it does have a GPS/Glonass Receiver in it and it gets 10 to 13 satellites indoors 3-6 in the Basement. second biggest reason i got it first being it has 3 GB's of ram so i hope i get it figured out.

Have you already tried a different USB cable? If you noticed this after a firmware update, have you tried to downgrade?
2017-1-5
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-5 23:42
Have you already tried a different USB cable? If you noticed this after a firmware update, have you tried to downgrade?

Yeah been through all of that Jamie. I can't roll back to V1.6 won't let me. Only tried 2 USB Cables so far, The one that came with the tablet which is pretty thin and the DJI supplied USB cable which i did get it to connect only once and now back to not being able to connect. Here is the rest of my stats on the Tablet....
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) 8.0" 2048x1536 (QXGA) Super AMOLED
Quad 1.9GHz + Quad 1.3GHz, Octacore application processor
32 GB Flash Memory, 3 GB RAM Memory,  
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 00:10
Yeah been through all of that Jamie. I can't roll back to V1.6 won't let me. Only tried 2 USB Cables so far, The one that came with the tablet which is pretty thin and the DJI supplied USB cable which i did get it to connect only once and now back to not being able to connect. Here is the rest of my stats on the Tablet....
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) 8.0 2048x1536 (QXGA) Super AMOLED

Based on the specs, it should have enough power to run the app. Just to clarify, which Go app version are you running?
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-6 00:13
Based on the specs, it should have enough power to run the app. Just to clarify, which Go app version are you running?

I Have a Phantom 4 Standard Up to date running the DJI Go APP 3.1.1, Like i said in a post above I'm just glad it's to cold to stand outside and fly right now or I'd be one sad bird. My Galaxy s5 is to small to see with my 50 year old eyeballs and the Go app heats that thing up pretty hot.
2017-1-6
Use props
ErC...
lvl.2
Hong Kong

hey, it works on mine so I don't think the tablet is your problem.
2017-1-6
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The answer is simply start your RC first, then start the Phantom, then connect and start from the off stage the tablet. Marty
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 2017-1-6 05:00
The answer is simply start your RC first, then start the Phantom, then connect and start from the off stage the tablet. Marty

I have started the RC First, then the AC,  and then connected. Ive tried starting the AC first then the RC and then the go APP.  Ive also started the go app first then the RC, then the AC, Tried for hours and out of it all it's only connected the one time. Going to Buy a new cable sometime today and try that. Why one cable will work while another won't is beyond me. Guess while im out getting a new cable i'll buy a samsung data/charge cable and a cable off the shelf.
2017-1-6
Use props
Jester
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195016 ft

United States

It could possibly be the cable, there was a member that was having issues with an ios device and it simply came down to cable replacement
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Jester Posted at 2017-1-6 07:22
It could possibly be the cable, there was a member that was having issues with an ios device and it simply came down to cable replacement

I Hope so. I have found while turning on the RC the Splash screen asking to set DJI as the default program Flashes on and off very quickly and then stops and disappears. If i turn the RC On and off after each time all of a sudden the splash screen stays on and then i turn on the bird and then hit ok and it will connect. What could cause that to happen. In doing that procedure sometimes the Tablet will crash and i have to restart it. In a post above i said that the Version of the android was 6.0 Marshmallow  but it's V6.0.1 the rest of the stats are correct........... Tablet stats again..... Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) 8.0" 2048x1536 (QXGA) Super AMOLED
32 GB Flash Memory, 3 GB RAM (LPDDRS) Memory,
2017-1-6
Use props
Jester
lvl.3

United States

It sounds like there may be a conflict with the app, try a fresh install if haven't already done so
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Jester Posted at 2017-1-6 07:56
It sounds like there may be a conflict with the app, try a fresh install if haven't already done so

Yep did that last night, Twice...
2017-1-6
Use props
Jester
lvl.3

United States

I figured you already did but threw it out there anyway, found this and a few others pointing to the cable http://forum.dji.com/thread-58905-1-1.html
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Jester Posted at 2017-1-6 08:15
I figured you already did but threw it out there anyway, found this and a few others pointing to the cable http://forum.dji.com/thread-58905-1-1.html

Yeah going to look into that later on in the day,  Will come back to this thread and give my outcome but that won't be till end of day if not this evening. The only other thing i can think of is canning the DJI Go APP and try the DJI Go 4 APP but that was designed for the 4 pro, the Mavic and the Inspire 1... Thanks for the replies though. May the Drone be with you.!!!
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Jester Posted at 2017-1-6 08:15

Just read that thread and i do have the Damn T-713 tablet. One would think if Samsung is a recommended Brand then that brands products would work. What i find disconcerting is DJI won't update their Recommended List's forcing people to use old tech that quite possibly not even on the shelves anymore or Hard to find. You'd think RnD would keep this list udated and growing instead of leaving it at just a handful of recommended devices. Find a fix to Marshmellow 6.0.1 DJI, Technology is always moving forward it doesn't stand still nor does it Regress.
2017-1-6
Use props
Jester
lvl.3

United States

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 08:52
Just read that thread and i do have the Damn T-713 tablet. One would think if Samsung is a recommended Brand then that brands products would work. What i find disconcerting is DJI won't update their Recommended List's forcing people to use old tech that quite possibly not even on the shelves anymore or Hard to find. You'd think RnD would keep this list udated and growing instead of leaving it at just a handful of recommended devices. Find a fix to Marshmellow 6.0.1 DJI, Technology is always moving forward it doesn't stand still nor does it Regress.

Sorry to hear that norm
2017-1-6
Use props
Testman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7764088 ft
Italy

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 08:19
Yeah going to look into that later on in the day,  Will come back to this thread and give my outcome but that won't be till end of day if not this evening. The only other thing i can think of is canning the DJI Go APP and try the DJI Go 4 APP but that was designed for the 4 pro, the Mavic and the Inspire 1... Thanks for the replies though. May the Drone be with you.!!!

I use only DJI Go 4 with my P4, because DJI Go do problems of connection
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Testman Posted at 2017-1-6 09:48
I use only DJI Go 4 with my P4, because DJI Go do problems of connection

Yeah that will be my next move after trying some new USB Cables. I can't take the Tablet back just because it won't Connect to a Program. What an expensive mistake this has been. Get a Tablet powerful enough to run the Go APP 5 times over to be stuck at the APP doesn't like Marshmallow 6.0.1
2017-1-6
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 09:58
Yeah that will be my next move after trying some new USB Cables. I can't take the Tablet back just because it won't Connect to a Program. What an expensive mistake this has been. Get a Tablet powerful enough to run the Go APP 5 times over to be stuck at the APP doesn't like Marshmallow 6.0.1

Do they not have a no quibble returns period ?  If so the you need no reason to ask for a refund.

DJI Go 4 runs on my Nexus 7 (2013) which has Android 6.0.1, as did the most recent DJI go.
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-6 10:13
Do they not have a no quibble returns period ?  If so the you need no reason to ask for a refund.

DJI Go 4 runs on my Nexus 7 (2013) which has Android 6.0.1, as did the most recent DJI go.

Don't know what Best buy is going to say yet, Haven't tried taking it back yet, just bought it yesterday. But i'm sure that their going to say we can't take a device back just because it won't connect to an APP when it connects to everything else but that APP. RnD Needs to up their game. Like i said above, You'd think RnD would keep this list updated and growing instead of leaving it at just a handful of recommended devices. Find a fix to Marshmallow 6.0.1 DJI, Technology is always moving forward it doesn't stand still nor does it Regress. All this roll this back reinstall that is getting old. Having to rely on Older devices as they now start to leave the shelves and or becoming hard to find is no good. And only having a hand full of recommended devices is also no good. It's not that i'm Condescending or sound like i'm condescending, i just talk and type heavy. So i still have to check out some different USB Cables and a couple other thing stated in above posts other then that i'm stuck again. I still don't know if my Live video feed downlink even is up to pare yet either, no since in flying the drone in this cold of weather not knowing if it's going to decide it's to cold and fall out of the sky so still waiting to tackle that too.
2017-1-6
Use props
fans9e58355a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80141 ft
United Kingdom

I've got the S2 SM710 on Android 6.0.1 and haven't experienced any problems with DJI Go or the DJI Go 4 in terms of connection. Might be worth clearing your defaults in the application manager on the tablet and setting again when you get the prompt? I'm using the DJI cable or an Anker cable to connect.
I do have other problems with the latest updates (aircraft, app and Assistant 2) but that's for another post! (Assistant 2 won't login, video suffers flicker [didn't before the update])
I've got a Phantom 4 (had it about 8 months); been flying great up until now.
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

fans9e58355a Posted at 2017-1-6 12:10
I've got the S2 SM710 on Android 6.0.1 and haven't experienced any problems with DJI Go or the DJI Go 4 in terms of connection. Might be worth clearing your defaults in the application manager on the tablet and setting again when you get the prompt? I'm using the DJI cable or an Anker cable to connect.
I do have other problems with the latest updates (aircraft, app and Assistant 2) but that's for another post! (Assistant 2 won't login, video suffers flicker [didn't before the update])
I've got a Phantom 4 (had it about 8 months); been flying great up until now.

Shouldn't be having any problems from any of these devices carrying the kinds of specs that any of these tablets are carrying. Quad Cores, 2-3GB's of Ram, Plenty of storage, I Have to get to the store to buy more USB Cables before i find out anything. Just shouldn't be Happening in the first place is all.
2017-1-6
Use props
Jetpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70748 ft
United States

I have had same problems with Samsung Tab e 9.6.  I have followed every combination of procedures to reconnect, changed cords and always end up uninstalling DJI Go4 and reinstall which works for from 1-4 flights.  
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 10:36
Don't know what Best buy is going to say yet, Haven't tried taking it back yet, just bought it yesterday. But i'm sure that their going to say we can't take a device back just because it won't connect to an APP when it connects to everything else but that APP. RnD Needs to up their game. Like i said above, You'd think RnD would keep this list updated and growing instead of leaving it at just a handful of recommended devices. Find a fix to Marshmallow 6.0.1 DJI, Technology is always moving forward it doesn't stand still nor does it Regress. All this roll this back reinstall that is getting old. Having to rely on Older devices as they now start to leave the shelves and or becoming hard to find is no good. And only having a hand full of recommended devices is also no good. It's not that i'm Condescending or sound like i'm condescending, i just talk and type heavy. So i still have to check out some different USB Cables and a couple other thing stated in above posts other then that i'm stuck again. I still don't know if my Live video feed downlink even is up to pare yet either, no since in flying the drone in this cold of weather not knowing if it's going to decide it's to cold and fall out of the sky so still waiting to tackle that too.

Once the Go 4 app was released, the P4 did have the ability to move over to the new app. I'm sorry if I missed it, but have you tried the Go 4 app as well? You may need to uninstall the old Go app to eliminate any possible conflict. I'm not sure where you made the adjustment, but you can now enable/disable USB Debugging from the GO app under the Me>Settings section. Your device may be fast enough to where you don't even need it enabled. Let me know if there are any changes.
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-6 15:42
Once the Go 4 app was released, the P4 did have the ability to move over to the new app. I'm sorry if I missed it, but have you tried the Go 4 app as well? You may need to uninstall the old Go app to eliminate any possible conflict. I'm not sure where you made the adjustment, but you can now enable/disable USB Debugging from the GO app under the Me>Settings section. Your device may be fast enough to where you don't even need it enabled. Let me know if there are any changes.

Will do, at this point i'll try anything
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 15:44
Will do, at this point i'll try anything

Please keep us posted.
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-6 15:54
Please keep us posted.

I Made the adjustment on the Tablet I Had the people at best buy enable developers options  and turn on the file debugger and set the MTP set during the time they were setting my tablet up with my google account for me after buying it.. So is that setting in the original DJI Go APP or is it in the GO 4 APP. I Guess i'll give the Go 4 APP a shot.
{EDIT} Yes the USB Debugging is enabled in the DJI Go app. so the only two other things i can do is try more different USB Cables and or the DJI Go 4 APP.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 16:01
I Made the adjustment on the Tablet I Had the people at best buy enable developers options  and turn on the file debugger and set the MTP set during the time they were setting it up with my google account for me after buying it.. So is that setting in the original DJI Go APP or is it in the GO 4 APP. I Guess i'll give the Go 4 APP a shot.

Yes, it's in both apps. This was present in more recent updates.
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-6 16:04

I edited the post above hoping you hadn't read it yet so here's that Edit......  Yes the USB Debugging is enabled in the DJI Go app. so the only two other things i can do is try more different USB Cables and or the DJI Go 4 APP.
2017-1-6
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-6 16:04

DJI go 4 App either crashs at start up or it crashs the tablet. I Have sent in probably 15 - 20 crash reports that pop up asking do you want to send a report... Sent them all in.  Looks like I'm going back to the DJI Go APP. I don't know why, neither of them work
. {Edit} I found this and this is exactly what is happening to me. As stated above The Go 4 is a no go crashes every single time and periodicly crashes the tablet also.  but with this procedure  i can get it to connect no where near every time (about twice out of 6 tries) but it gets connected with the DJI Go APP. No where near a fix and no, things are not working correctly for me now RnD Needs to start fixing some of this stuff.......

2017-1-6
Use props
Jester
lvl.3

United States

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-6 19:06
DJI go 4 App either crashs at start up or it crashs the tablet. I Have sent in probably 15 - 20 crash reports that pop up asking do you want to send a report... Sent them all in.  Looks like I'm going back to the DJI Go APP. I don't know why, neither of them work
. {Edit} I found this and this is exactly what is happening to me. As stated above The Go 4 is a no go crashes every single time and periodicly crashes the tablet also.  but with this procedure  i can get it to connect no where near every time (about twice out of 6 tries) but it gets connected with the DJI Go APP. No where near a fix and no, things are not working correctly for me now RnD Needs to start fixing some of this stuff.......

Glad to see you found a temporary fix for now!
2017-1-8
Use props
Nevillejp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 703684 ft
New Zealand

I am using a Samsung Tab S2 9.7 and it works great, I can turn on the RC, AC and Tablet in any order, plug it in before or after boot up makes no difference and it works every time, USB debugging on or off makes no difference, Been through all the firmware updates, all versions of  GO and GO4 it just works no matter what.
The only problem I do have is with saved Waypoint Missions, if I mark a saved mission as a favorite and later try to unmark it as a favourite the App crashes.
2017-1-8
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Nevillejp Posted at 2017-1-8 12:00
I am using a Samsung Tab S2 9.7 and it works great, I can turn on the RC, AC and Tablet in any order, plug it in before or after boot up makes no difference and it works every time, USB debugging on or off makes no difference, Been through all the firmware updates, all versions of  GO and GO4 it just works no matter what.
The only problem I do have is with saved Waypoint Missions, if I mark a saved mission as a favorite and later try to unmark it as a favourite the App crashes.

Welp i'm glad somebody is have luck with the s2. The people at bust buy can't get it to connect either. They even took a tablet off the shelf and tried that one and wouldn't connect either.
2017-1-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-8 16:34
Welp i'm glad somebody is have luck with the s2. The people at bust buy can't get it to connect either. They even took a tablet off the shelf and tried that one and wouldn't connect either.

At 3:44 in your video (posted 2 days ago) there is a pop up box asking you to confirm whether you want to run DJI Go each time this device is connected to USB. Will it not behave a bit better if you tick the check box confirming the default action before clicking OK. It may just open up correctly.
2017-1-8
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-8 17:21
At 3:44 in your video (posted 2 days ago) there is a pop up box asking you to confirm whether you want to run DJI Go each time this device is connected to USB. Will it not behave a bit better if you tick the check box confirming the default action before clicking OK. It may just open up correctly.

No if i click for default the next time i start the program the program does not open so i manualy open DJI and no connection. When i try to connect and the splash screen appears it flickers on, off, on, off,  several times and disappears. Then i have to reset the default on the DJI APP to no default set. That guy's procedure works for me once out of 7 or 8 tries so not a very fun fix for me. Been in contact with Samsung yesterday and troubleshot it for about an hour a 20 minutes, (Waited 1 hour and 45 minutes on the phone with DJI and the recording told me there were 17 customers ahead of me, finally hung up) Found out the Tablet transfers Files just fine through the USB port to the computer and Vise versa  and when we did that test told the answer is on DJI's side and that they would have to come up with the compatibility solution.  It's really sad that DJI's List of devices has not grown any at all and that you have to find a Tablet from 2012-13 Samsung Tab 705c for it to work correctly. Makes no since DJI not expanding on the usable devises.
2017-1-8
Use props
Defender4he1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft
Australia

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-8 21:16
No if i click for default the next time i start the program the program does not open so i manualy open DJI and no connection. When i try to connect and the splash screen appears it flickers on, off, on, off,  several times and disappears. Then i have to reset the default on the DJI APP to no default set. That guy's procedure works for me once out of 7 or 8 tries so not a very fun fix for me. Been in contact with Samsung yesterday and troubleshot it for about an hour a 20 minutes, (Waited 1 hour and 45 minutes on the phone with DJI and the recording told me there were 17 customers ahead of me, finally hung up) Found out the Tablet transfers Files just fine through the USB port to the computer and Vise versa  and when we did that test told the answer is on DJI's side and that they would have to come up with the compatibility solution.  It's really sad that DJI's List of devices has not grown any at all and that you have to find a Tablet from 2012-13 Samsung Tab 705c for it to work correctly. Makes no since DJI not expanding on the usable devises.

My p3 adv and ipad 2 works any order I switch it on  but the zenfone max phone I bought for the Mavic (if it ever gets here) I need to switch RC then AC then the Go app and change the AC wich is always on Mavic to P3a .Hit camera view then connect cable . If I don't do it this way I have a week signal and no camera view
2017-1-8
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Defender4he1 Posted at 2017-1-8 22:32
My p3 adv and ipad 2 works any order I switch it on  but the zenfone max phone I bought for the Mavic (if it ever gets here) I need to switch RC then AC then the Go app and change the AC wich is always on Mavic to P3a .Hit camera view then connect cable . If I don't do it this way I have a week signal and no camera view

Damn thats a whole check list even before the pre flight check list. Hahahahh..  Another thing that bothers me is when i do get it connected out in the field is it a stable connection or will the APP crash 2000 feet out.

2017-1-8
Use props
Euc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69 ft
Australia

Normn8or Posted at 2017-1-8 23:51
Damn thats a whole check list even before the pre flight check list. Hahahahh..  Another thing that bothers me is when i do get it connected out in the field is it a stable connection or will the APP crash 2000 feet out.

On the GPS in the tab S2: Unfortunately, despite GPS + GLONASS, the S2 is set to ignore static signals, so it is tragically inaccurate on static locations. Its reliable in that regard. if the error is (at best) 8m, it IS 8m. I can spot it on the display. The copter (on the ground) and radio location are always different (by about 8m)
My Galaxy is SM-T715Y running Android 5.0.2 (Samsung don't appear to update android). I have used my xperia z3 with 6.0.1 with no problems. The Galaxy has a sim, so I have taken calls mid flight.
Developer options are on with USB debugging and allow mock locations.
Because I use Litchi and DJI Go, I always select 'just once'.
The only 'problem' I have had is both Litchi and DJI GO will not 'see' the copter sometimes unless I pull and reinsert the USB (with radio and drone on).
From a quick read of all the posts since I first replied, sounds like a software conflict?
2017-1-9
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules