3 Days From Order -> Delivery?!!
940 1 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlakPhoenix
lvl.1

Australia

I have been following the Mavic Pro since it's release with bated breath. Upon hearing of all the issues with backorders I decided to hold off till shipping got back on track. However I have a trip to New Zealand coming up in March and as such bit the bullet yesterday in order to make sure that my Mavic would arrive before I went away, fully expecting it to take 1-2 months to arrive.

To my great surprise I received shipping confirmation meerly 24 hours after ordering, stating that my Mavic would be delivered 3 business days after I had placed the order!

To those that have been waiting so long, and patiently, I feel terrible. It seems that DJI is indeed not filling orders in a line based method. I could be extraordinarly lucky, or it may be that those still waiting would be better of putting in another order and canceling their old one. To those who have yet to purchase, now may be the time!

I wish you all the best luck receiving your Mavics.

2017-1-5
Use props
Fly74
lvl.2

United States

i dream of making this post. !st New Zealand!!!  Getting a Mavic Pro! Having a Mavic Pro in New Zealand!!! Lucky! in Napoleon Dynamite voice.  I really want to see some of your footage, any Red Stag video/photos?
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules