Help Galaxy S7 (Android)
4373 19 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex_ceptionde
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I am sorry if this subject already exist... My english is verry bad and it's hard for me to search an answer for my problem...

I have a DJI Phantom3 PRO and i use a Samsung Galaxy S7. After few minutes on DJI GO app, there are a lots of lag, pixel, pink screen, green screen... The video transmission is awfull and it's not cool for flying

Please ! Tell me if anyone has the same Smartphone where all is OK !

What can i do for solve my problem ???

Thank you very much for your help.

Alex
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alex, just to clarify, all are update for your mobile system, DJI GO APP, RC and AC firmware, right?
How long you've owned the aircraft? it's working fine before not not?
Please disable all background programs, fly it in an open place, then check again.
Also you can try another mobile device.
2017-1-6
Use props
Alex_ceptionde
lvl.1

France

All update are OK. I have my aircraft since last week. The last owner had an Ipad 2 mini and it was working. My girlfriend has an Iphone 6S and it is working too. I tried on an another mobile with Android (WIKO HIGHWAY 4G) and it the same thing than my galaxy S7. With my WIKO, all background programs are disabled with app " Zapper Task Killer". I did a reset on my Wiko and there are 2 apps : DJI GO and Zapper Task Killer.

I flew into the moutains and it's not better

I read on a forum that the CPU temperature had an impact ... Is it possible?

I want to know if someone uses the android platform on smartphone without problem

Thanks a lot for your help.
2017-1-6
Use props
Jetpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70748 ft
United States

I have the same issue when flying with my Samsung Tab e 9.6, if I use my Samsung Note 5 I don't get the flicker but for some reason the Samsung tablets do.  I also have issues with the Samsung Tablet with DJI Go 4 connecting remote to tablet.  I have had times it will not connect and I just switch to my Note 5 phone, other times I get it to connect, fly and then land change batteries and it will not reconnect.  I end up, uninstalling DJI go4 and reinstalling, but that is a real pain to have to do so.
2017-1-6
Use props
Alex_ceptionde
lvl.1

France

Thank you for your explaination Jetpilot. It's weird... Why are there problems with Android and not so much with Apple ?

I hope than DJI will find a solution to our problem !
2017-1-8
Use props
JohnnyD34
lvl.1

Australia

I have similar problems with my Lenovo Tab 3 A7 android tablet.  I don't have the same issue with my iPad Air 2.  I think it may be that some android devices don't have sufficient processing power to handle the video.
2017-1-8
Use props
Alex_ceptionde
lvl.1

France

Yes maybe... That's crazy because galaxy S7 is the last smartphone from Samsung and it's the same configuration than last iphone... If anyone had a solution, don't hesitate to tell us !

Thank you very much !
2017-1-9
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
United States

I have the same phone with the Phantom 4 and thought it was just a transmission/interference issue.  Interesting to hear that iPhones are fine however....  
2017-1-9
Use props
masro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2818 ft
Italy

I have a samsung s 7 edge again and has problems with p3p, restarts during flight there seems to be some conflict with app DJIGO
2017-1-9
Use props
fabromax
lvl.1

Chile

I have the same issue. Have a phantom 3 adv and galaxy s7. While phantom is flying my phone restarts,and i have all updates in phone, remote and aircraft.
2017-1-17
Use props
Alex Tse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4486240 ft
United Kingdom

When i own phantom 4 i use DJI GO and it was too lag and basically exact same problem, It forced me to use Ipad, however I now own a P4p with DJI go 4 on s7edge, It works as smooth as ipad air 2.
2017-1-17
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I have a mavic and a Samsung S7 DGI GO 4.  In the house near electronics I have seen pink, but not when flying.  If you are asked by the app if you want to make this usb port the defaultand will also use a tablet thru center USB port on RC, don't check the box (ie,. NO).  I  turn on RC then the phone, the phone detects the RC and usually launches DGI GO4 or starts the phone to sign in.  When I hook up tablet and it doesn't connect unplug side power/USB port.  After it connects I plug it back in.  Then start the drone.  I stumbled on this post, because I am going on cari
2017-1-18
Use props
fansc95dc884
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116998 ft
United States

I have a gs7 and flew my p3s for the first time today and I had no issues at all
2017-1-20
Use props
fans752985e0
lvl.1

United States

I have a P3s and have flying it since Dec with my S7 and no lroblems at all. Turn on AC then controller then phone wifi. Hooks right up solid right out to  vid signal loss then picks back up on RTH.
2017-1-24
Use props
Alex_ceptionde
lvl.1

France

Hi fans752985e0,

I don't understand your message... Can you write without spelling errors ? That way i wan translate with my soft

Thank you !
2017-2-2
Use props
jayZORZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636798 ft
United States

Alex_ceptionde Posted at 2017-2-2 09:07
Hi fans752985e0,

I don't understand your message...  Can you write without spelling errors ? That way i wan translate with my soft  

I'm using an S7 edge, the only issue I'm having seems to be slight video choppiness when moving any direction. A few stutters, but that's it. I'm running all the new updates and firmware. No problems on this side majorly. Not sure why some S7 edge users are hit and miss. The only thing I dislike is the DJI GO app, but nobody is enjoying it right now lol.
2017-2-3
Use props
jayZORZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636798 ft
United States

jayZORZ Posted at 2017-2-3 02:10
I'm using an S7 edge, the only issue I'm having seems to be slight video choppiness when moving any direction. A few stutters, but that's it. I'm running all the new updates and firmware. No problems on this side majorly. Not sure why some S7 edge users are hit and miss. The only thing I dislike is the DJI GO app, but nobody is enjoying it right now lol.

Also I'm flying a Phantom 3 4k
2017-2-3
Use props
Benjamin Watson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42864 ft
Denmark

I have the Phantom 3 Pro and i have huge video link issues.
The ones you mention but also loss of signal. The drone can be on a table 30cm away or flying.
Tried with my S6 Edge, Note 4, Tab S and an old galaxy tablet.

The same on all products. To the point where i can´t fly.
I´m figurering that it´s a problem with the DJI App and Android. Have borrowed a Iphone 6S that i´ll test this weekend. Tried in last night in my livingroom, no take off and it seems to be working.
No problems at all there.
2017-2-3
Use props
Palladous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102185 ft
United States

Alex
Your English is much better than my French!  
I have 27 flights on a P3S using Galaxy S5 with no problems so far.
Check your Go App version.  3.1.2 has a few issues.  I rolled mine back to 2.9.1 because of the jumping Home Point and HERE maps problems.  Maybe you can try that.
2017-2-3
Use props
MSF1344
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16483 ft

United Kingdom

Alex_ceptionde Posted at 2017-2-2 09:07
Hi fans752985e0,

I don't understand your message...  Can you write without spelling errors ? That way i wan translate with my soft  

Hi
i have a p3A and it was hooked with iphone 6 plus and i had nearly 30 flights with no problem . suddenly i decided to change my iphone 6 to samsung s7 and every thing you said has happened . i search all the forums for this problem and all i find it was incompatibility samsung with Dji go . so i am coming back to my beloved iphone and fly like a bird ..
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules