1272 5 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eliosmavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 819068 ft
Italy

Hi everyone,

I updated my Mavic the day the v01.03.0200 came out. At first I noticed no problems but then, after some flights, I noticed that intermittently the obstacle detection cameras and the clearance sensors wouldn't work. I noticed that when landing, the bird wouldn't slow down when approaching the ground and would hit the ground very hard. All this without any error on the DJI app.
After some reboots tho, the sensors were again up and running so I thought that this was a bug of the new firmware.
I decided to do a calibration on the DJI assistant program on my laptop. After that it flew fine until today. I can't get the sensors to work again.
I tried a IMU calibration, Compass calibration, firmware refresh, firmware downgrade and a reset to factory. Nothing.

According to DJI support I have to send the bird for repair (not too bad, I had to send it in anyway for the compass redundancy error), but this annoys me because I'm in holiday and I wanted to use it. At this point I really believe it's hardware.

Anyone with the same problem?

P.S.: The altitude (clearance) sensors on the bottom, they emit a clicking sound so they DO work but I guess the system can't read the data. Also, in the DJI app I can't turn on the "Enable Horizontal Obstacle Avoidance" neither the "Enable Backward Flying". If I set those two on "On" they go themself again to "Off". No problem with any of the other settings tho.

2017-1-6
Use props
eliosmavic
lvl.1
Italy

Let's uuup
2017-1-7
Use props
fansaa58ae56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248366 ft
United States

After update, I lost image transmission signal on the first flight.  ---- gimbal status: disconnectedBasically I have to fly blind and not able to take video.

I haven't figured out a way to fix it. Now the Assistant 2 won't let me log in....

2017-1-7
Use props
eliosmavic
lvl.1
Italy

I can finally log in again on DJI Assistant! Tried a downgrade again with no luck... Sensors are still not working.
Did you solve your problem with a downgrade?
2017-1-8
Use props
eliosmavic
lvl.1
Netherlands

After a week in the DJI repair center, my Mavic is now being repaired free of charge. The components being exchanged are: Compass Board, Core Board.
Can't wait to test it!
2017-1-19
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine went in for compass repair .. said there replacing the compass board .
In fact I got a whole new mavic back !! Different serial numbers and all
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules