Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AGLyons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47549 ft
Canada

Confirmed Android Go App v4.01, Mavic Pro FW:v01.03.0200

Nexus 6p V7.1.1

Adjusting camera horizon using the trusty C2 + Exposure wheel combo no longer works and hasn't since I received my Mavic on Dec 23rd.
2017-1-6
Use props
AGLyons
lvl.2
Canada

3 days and not a peep from DJI?
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is available on IOS.
If you want me to see something of yours, you need to reply to a post of mine.
2017-1-12
Use props
AGLyons
lvl.2
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-12 11:52
It is available on IOS.

Hi Ken,

Yes, I know it's on iOS, I don't own any Apple devices. I used it on my P4 every time I flew and feel it's something that is a necessary function. DJI has done a great job with the consumer based drones but I don't think they'll ever get the gimbals to maintain a level horizon at all times. There has been and always will be drift.

To require digging around in the menus to find the gimbal adjust tool, stops flight and burns flight time. In addition to recording time. The shortcut eliminated this need and sped up 'getting the shot'

The supervisor I spoke to in support said he was going to recreate the issue. Are you aware if he was successful in recreating the problem? If so, has this been pushed to dev for the next release?

I am about to leave for a once in a lifetime trip to Australia and I am hoping that this function will be restored in time for that trip.
2017-1-12
Use props
AGLyons
lvl.2
Canada

Still not a peep from the supervisor on this issue, my case number on this is 390038 which also still has had zero response to other than the automated, "thanks for contact us....".  I filed this case 9 days ago and not one person has responded to me AT ALL!

@KEN, do you work for DJI? Can you find out what is happening here?

I sat on hold for an hour yesterday and right when I was number 1 in the queue, after starting at number 24, the call dropped! Needless to say, I am extremely frustrated with DJI support or lack thereof.

2017-1-18
Use props
AGLyons
lvl.2
Canada

First reported on the 6th, one response which contained no acknowledgement of the issue 6 days later. Here we are 8 days later, January 20th!! and there hasn't been a peep since.

Am I the only one with a Mavic, using Android that is missing the gimbal rotation adjustment shortcut using the C2 button and the exposure wheel?!!?!?!
2017-1-20
Use props
AGLyons
lvl.2
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-12 11:52
It is available on IOS.

@Ken, do you know if there has been any development on this. It's been ages.
2017-4-23
Use props
IVAN01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559938 ft
Russia

I am completly with you on this topic. I have even started another tread. But I am stil waiting for a response. The most surprising is that we dont have a support from a comunity. Especially as it is essential feature to correct horizon level in flight. But a lot of people complaining about horizot tilt. Pathetic situation.
2017-5-7
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

IVAN01 Posted at 2017-5-7 04:42
I am completly with you on this topic. I have even started another tread. But I am stil waiting for a response. The most surprising is that we dont have a support from a comunity. Especially as it is essential feature to correct horizon level in flight. But a lot of people complaining about horizot tilt. Pathetic situation.

IVAN01, I would have commented but I don't have horizontal issues with my Mavic camera -- I do use
             android though
2017-5-7
Use props
IVAN01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559938 ft
Russia

SkunkWerxs, Do you mean you actually can adjust your gimbal horizont with C2+dial? Or dont you have horizont tilt even when you accelerate up to 18 m/s in sport mode?
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules