645 6 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I received my new P4P on Wednesday and I've been very patient waiting for a chance to work with it.

I'm now trying to do the aircraft upgrade and nothing is making sense.

Method 1 DJO Go 4 App.
When I plug my device (iPad Pro) into the aircraft I necessarily disconnect it from the controller.  As soon as I do this the firmware upgrade prompt disappears from the screen and I can't get it to come back up again unless I unhook from the aircraft and back into the controller.  Perhaps I'm doing something out of order but I've just sat with the video playing on my pc and done everything asked.  Any suggestions (keep them clean!)

Method 2 Assistant 2
Have downloaded assistant 2 onto my pc with no problems.  When I try to login it doesn't recognise my password.  I already have an account with DJI (I own 2 Inspires) and my login works every time.  I went to the trouble of re-setting my password - didn't help.  So I tried to set myself up as a new user (using the same email address as this is the one that the P4P is linked to).  No luck. The app recognises the email address and won't allow a new user.  Again - any suggestions?

I must be doing something blindingly obviously wrong but just can't see what it might be.  Heeeeellllllppppppp meeeeeeeeee!
2017-1-6
Use props
ah42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68353 ft
United States

My DJI Assistant app is also not accepting my login info even though I know for sure that it's correct. I tried resetting my password too. Anybody at DJI care to comment on when this going to be fixed?
2017-1-6
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Natalia, can you comment?
2017-1-6
Use props
Svt04cobra
lvl.2
United States

If you download the app to your cell phone and update that way it worked for me. For some reason It didn't like it when I tried to use my Ipad to update. Hope this helps.
2017-1-6
Use props
BeeMan59
New
United States

Im also having the same issue today, chat'ed with MARK and he told me it would be fixed today, there working on it.
2017-1-6
Use props
BeeMan59
New
United States

Upthedowns Posted at 2017-1-6 14:28
Natalia, can you comment?

I've tried it the RC, Ipad and PC, no luck with any of them.{:4_154:}
2017-1-6
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BeeMan, have you tried with an additional iPad or others device?
2017-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules