Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Benefits of Care Refresh.
1646 12 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GZP
lvl.1

Latvia

Please explaine benefits of Care Refresh.
I'm reading:  "DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. "

If there will be additional charge for replacements anyway, what is the difference between those thing purshasing in ordinary way?

Question to the manufacturers how does it work on international (local) purchases. For example if camera or propellers are damaged. It would be easy to send those damaged things to DJI if you are from US, but how this will be managed if buyer is from other country.

I'm reading:  "The first time replacement fee is EUR 99, the second time replacement fee is EUR 139." What is it? I'm thingking about different kind of potential damages. For example if propellers are damaged during accident, does it mean that 99 eur fee should be payed to replace them under Care Refresh? Or fee is only for full replacements? Than how many small replacements can be (like damaged propellers), and what will be amount of fee than.
2017-1-6
Use props
tivoboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9984 ft
United States

I think there is a minimum you're going to spend to get it replaced.. I wouldn't imagine one would activate one of the "refresh" access per year just for propellers.  It's more about the whole unit being damaged, crash, water damage, etc.  Check online for your local pricing, availability and options.
2017-1-6
Use props
Hondas3000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5643 ft
Canada

replacement fee is only happen when it can not be repair, other then that everything else will get repair free of charge under refresh care.  Also mailing is free of charge and they will provide the nearest repair center, not everything have to ship to the US.  I was very surprise the mavic have cheaper dji care then all the drone dji carry.   They do cover for user error so its good to buy.
2017-1-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Use your common sense, if you break your props, just pay €18 replace them if you crash your Mavic use your care refresh, this is not rocket science..
2017-1-6
Use props
GZP
lvl.1

Latvia

ohhh question is not actual anymore, as 48h are already gone. Sad. I didn't know about 48h rule. They could send email with warning after Mavic's activation.
2017-1-6
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

GZP Posted at 2017-1-6 15:17
ohhh question is not actual anymore, as 48h are already gone. Sad. I didn't know about 48h rule. They could send email with warning after Mavic's activation.

You can still get it, just have to send a video showing the mavic is in working condition.
2017-1-6
Use props
Airwater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1517057 ft
United Kingdom

what if you just break some arms or something...how does the refresh get that fixed?
2017-1-6
Use props
Airwater
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So nothing horrifically expensive because I don't think this is user fixable and no spare parts are for sale.bump.
2017-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Airwater Posted at 2017-1-6 16:37
what if you just break some arms or something...how does the refresh get that fixed?

Well if you break the arms you have a choice, you can get them fixed as new under care refresh or you can pay for it and use your care refresh for more extreme accidents, before they repair or replace your drone,  they will give you the option so you can choose.
2017-1-7
Use props
Airwater
lvl.3
United Kingdom

How much do DJI charge for a broken arm, nothing else? This my my most typical accident with my old bebop 2.
2017-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Airwater Posted at 2017-1-7 15:50
How much do DJI charge for a broken arm, nothing else? This my my most typical accident with my old bebop 2.

Ask them there is no public price list, I must say the questions are a little on the silly side. Maybe you have a point but you need to get it across.
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If you still want to purchase DJI Care fresh, please get in touch with our care support at djicare@dji.com.
Or you can go to this link for video verification :https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If you still want to purchase DJI Care fresh, please get in touch with our care support at djicare@dji.com.
Or you can go to this link for video verification :https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules