Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
reasonable tablet
1232 3 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
townsendfrank
lvl.2
Flight distance : 231171 ft

United States

I am a newbie as you can see by my question.I am retired so cost is important.you guys have probably
allready answered this.but what is the best tablet around $ 100 that will do the best job for my phantom
standard? You guys must have the patience of Job.My eyes are not as good as they were.Thank you
you guys are great about helping us newbies.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You've already got a few answers on your duplicate thread:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-79281-1-1.html

Please be advised that it's best to have only one thread per subject, so that answers are not missed.
2017-1-6
Use props
fansc40342af
lvl.1
United States

HEY GUYS IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY 4K FOOTAGE ON MY PHANTOM 3 PRO. LOOK AT THE VIDEO CLOSELY AND YOU CAN SEE BLACK HORIZONTAL LINES COME ACROSS MY FOOTAGE AND SOME PIXEL PROBLEMS AT THE TOP OF THE VIDEO. I CANNOT SEEM TO GET CLEAR 4K  FROM THIS CAMERA AS I HAVE SEEN OTHERS WITH TOP QUALITY FOOTAGE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? ALSO WHEN I JUST IMPORT FOOTAGE TO PRIMERE PRO THE VIDEO SIZE WAS 640X320 NOT THE 4K 4080X2???. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ?DO YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY CAMERA? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP  WATCH IN HD.  
2017-1-6
Use props
WilliamM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

fansc40342af Posted at 2017-1-6 18:36
HEY GUYS IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY 4K FOOTAGE ON MY PHANTOM 3 PRO. LOOK AT THE VIDEO CLOSELY AND YOU CAN SEE BLACK HORIZONTAL LINES COME ACROSS MY FOOTAGE AND SOME PIXEL PROBLEMS AT THE TOP OF THE VIDEO. I CANNOT SEEM TO GET CLEAR 4K  FROM THIS CAMERA AS I HAVE SEEN OTHERS WITH TOP QUALITY FOOTAGE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? ALSO WHEN I JUST IMPORT FOOTAGE TO PRIMERE PRO THE VIDEO SIZE WAS 640X320 NOT THE 4K 4080X2???. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ?DO YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY CAMERA? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP  WATCH IN HD.  

What does this have to do with a TABLET thread?? You should start your own thread on this subject, also your CAP LOCK IS ON.
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules