Hard Case with iPad
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cacherjoe01
New
Flight distance : 157772 ft
Canada

I am looking for a hard case for the Mavic (with fly more bundle accessories) that also provides protaction for an iPad mini. I would rather have one with a moulded insert and not a pluck insert.  Does anyone out there have any suggestions.

2017-1-6
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

Cut out an insert in the top part of the foam... that's what I would do
2017-1-6
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

I went with a cheap and cheerful pluck insert as I couldn't find a molded option that aligned with my essential cheapness.  DroneSafe case for $39 on Amazon.

I still have lots of room on the left hand side for other accessories, but I also realized that my Mini 4 will just lie flat there.  Even if it were to try to shift around in the case (which it doesn't seem to) the leg extensions that are stored towards the center of the case sit proud of the foam surface and act as a barrier to stop the Mini from moving toward the Mavic.

I use this as a home storage case and for locations where I don't feel like I have to be super low profile.  If I feel like I need to be inconspicuous I put the Mavic, controller, one spare battery and iPad Mini in a really small DSLR bag.
DroneSafe1.JPG
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules