Mavic Pro Shaky Footage
2083 3 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Markyd_4
lvl.1

Canada

Hey guys, I just received my Mavic last week after waiting since mid November. When I first opened the package I noticed that the glass gimbal guard was cracked but the gimbal itself seemed intact.

Last week I went for a flight and noticed some aggressive shaking. Is this normal or does this look like some damage from transportation and the broken gimbal guard?

Tried emailing support but they haven't responded yet. Not surprised as they haven't responded to other emails I've sent them.

Any info would be useful.  Thanks in advanced!

2017-1-6
Use props
SPARKFLASH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63743 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would definitely say something is wrong.  Of everything I have seen I have not seen shakes like that.  Its the whole point of the gimble to keep things smooth.  Hopefully DJI replies soon.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late reply, Markyd.
Did you get any reply from our tech support? If not, please provide me with your ticket number.
Besides, could you please follow the video tutorial to check your gimbal first?

And please make sure you had removed all the stickers on the gimbal.
2017-1-11
Use props
arc
lvl.2

United States

I would say cold (rubber bands less flexible), so probably expect unfortunately.  when its cold and you accelerate/change direction suddenly, the gimbal can hit the body of the mavic (there is not much space there) and you get that  violent shaking. Just the start for you was not so good? the rest of the flight looked ok.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules