Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fast flashing yellow light and connecting.Will not bind.After crash.
2383 10 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NorthernLife
lvl.1

Canada

So I was using the Active track function following my truck and all of sudden it lost the subject and passed my truck looking at it sides ways and then straight backwards into some bushes. No damage other than one crack in one of the blades, everything still connected and camera still working. I turned it off and went home and then tried to turn it on and do a little test flight around the house. Turned it on connected the app and nothing but "connecting" on the remote controller and a fast flashing yellow light. I tried binding it on the app and then just the RC still nothing. The little light bellow the bind does not light up either. Does anyone have any suggestions?
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your crash,NorthernLife. If the controller still cannot link with the RC with aircraft, I'd suggest you to send it in for further evaluation.
Please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with the following info, the subject should be " Forum support". We'll help you create a case.
Case illustration:
Full name:
Email address:
Phone number:
Shipping Address:
Zip Code:
Forum link for your case:

2017-1-7
Use props
Skynet1212
New

Brazil

I am having this problem too. The mavic do not connect via RC or wifi (as fact the wifi of the mavic do not show in avalible SSID. Some Body can help us?
2017-1-7
Use props
GRUMPY69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13711 ft
United Kingdom

im having the same problem.....HELP
2017-1-7
Use props
GRUMPY69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13711 ft
United Kingdom

i kept my finger on the power button on the drone for 10 seconds and quick release and then pressed again for 10 seconds,done this a couple of times but mine started to work again,
2017-1-8
Use props
NorthernLife
lvl.1

Canada

Grumpy69,
When you were doing that function the drone was on and it was just a single press and not a double press?
2017-1-8
Use props
NorthernLife
lvl.1

Canada

And  were you binding it while you did it or after?
2017-1-8
Use props
Skynet1212
New

Brazil

I did this procedure and nothing happen. It´s still not conect RC or Wifi. And the light from the sd card is red.
2017-1-8
Use props
WebCo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137362 ft
Australia

Not sure if this might be your issue... but I had to re-link the controller with the drone after getting it back from DJI after a repair.

See Page 36 of the Mavic Pro User Manual
2017-1-8
Use props
Skynet1212
New

Brazil

I tryed to re-link the RC, with no success, and even the wifi not working any more. Tryed connecting via Assitant 2 and no success too. I had fly many 30 times before this issue happen. The drone simple stop to connect with RC, wifi and PC.
2017-1-9
Use props
mz-in-norcal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1005049 ft
United States

Anyone find a way to get around this? I can't rebind, and the Magic Pro just blinks fast yellow.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules