Northern Alberta frozen lake
482 6 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chooch
lvl.1

Canada

Shot with a Phantom 4. I'm new to the editing world, so any feedback would be great.
Enjoy!

2017-1-7
Use props
Chooch
lvl.1

Canada

was about -25 C and the P4 handled it very well.
2017-1-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Nice video. Great to see others, being here in Alberta, on the forum. ;-)
There are a few of us, from the capital region. Ha

What device are you using to fly in the cold?

I rYde a Skidoo with wheels. Can Am SpYder RS-S Roadster. Haha

RedHotPoker

2017-1-14
Use props
Chooch
lvl.1

Canada

@RedHotPoker Hey man nice to meet you. I am flying the phantom 4 still getting used to it .  those spyders are pretty sweet. but its still not the season up here yet for a little bit longer lol
2017-1-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Chooch Posted at 2017-1-20 12:24
@RedHotPoker Hey man nice to meet you. I am flying the phantom 4 still getting used to it .  those spyders are pretty sweet. but its still not the season up here yet for a little bit longer lol

I am enjoying the wonderfully mild winter here in the capital city. So, I try to rYde all year long.
Was out having a blast yesterday, for several hours, even though the roads were pretty messy.

I might be one of the very few who tYde a SpYder all year long, when possible. ;-)
Where are you located?
Would have been gone mostly all day today, if I weren't glued to the tv watching this presidential inauguration of the Donald. Ha

They spent $100,000,000, yeah for security alone of this huge day. Quite the event...

RedHotPoker

2017-1-20
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

Great video love it
2017-1-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

A few of the jump cuts were a bit much, but it's an overall nice job It was a nice attempt to keep the interest. I did like the cut to the doughnut maneuver at the 0:19 mark.
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules