DJI Assistant 2 - Always wrong email or password ! [resolved]
4187 19 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ObiwanKennedy
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I've just received my Mavic Pro and installed DJI Assistant 2 on my Windows 7 ultimate laptop.
When I connect my Mavic to my PC through the USB cable and launch DJI Assistant, my Mavic is recognized (ie I get the firmware version).
When I go to the firmware update part, I'm asked to login.
But I always get a wrong email or password message.

I have tried several things, created 3 DJI accounts with 3 different mail addresses (even one without any dot nor hyphen inside the name part).
I have checked my firewall allows an Internet connection for each module of the Assistant.
Of course, on the DJI site, I can connect with my 3 accounts without any problem.

I have also tried connecting the RC to my PC instead of the Mavic.
Same punishment.

So, what is wrong ?
What can I do to really have access to my Mavic ?

Thanks.
EDIT : The server problem is now fixed and the login works fine.

2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. DJI GO and DJI Assistant 2 currently may not be logged into due to the server update.
Please refer to this thread.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-79330-1-1.html
2017-1-7
Use props
Somican
lvl.3
Flight distance : 485997 ft
Germany

hi,

is your mavic fresh out of the box?have u activated the mavic already and bound it on your DJI account?

2017-1-7
Use props
jprothery
New

Ireland

Yes me too seem to log in yesterday now wrong u/p so annoying how does one fix this pls.
2017-1-7
Use props
ObiwanKennedy
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-7 03:08
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. DJI GO and DJI Assistant 2 currently may not be logged into due to the server update.
Please refer to this thread.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-79330-1-1.html

OK !
Hope this is the true reason and it will be fixed rapidly.
Thanks
2017-1-7
Use props
ObiwanKennedy
lvl.1

France

Somican Posted at 2017-1-7 03:12
hi,

is your mavic fresh out of the box?have u activated the mavic already and bound it on your DJI account?

Yes, it is fresh out of the box.
I don't understand what you mean with « bind it with my DJI account ».
Nothing in the manual about this.

But as answered above by DJI Mindy, the reason seems to be a server update.
Hope it is only this.
2017-1-7
Use props
0g9cB2AEc3PE
New

Australia

Hey there I just got my Mavic and the stupid password issue is driving me up the wall! I have a GIG on tomorrow and this will cost me THOUSANDS not to mention my reputation. What is going on??? Is this really a software update??
2017-1-7
Use props
fansd382dfa2
New
United States

Somican Posted at 2017-1-7 03:12
hi,

How do you do these things? In go app or assistant? Can't login assist app
2017-1-7
Use props
Alex G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1366857 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Same problem¡¡¡¡ Any solution????
2017-1-7
Use props
fansfe398afb
New
United States

Alex G Posted at 2017-1-7 10:19
Same problem¡¡¡¡ Any solution????

Having the same problem here in Seattle.. UGG.. so much for "quick start" seems like the DJI people have some bugs to work out.. Cant wait to fly the drone but apparently I have to..
2017-1-7
Use props
fansaa58ae56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248366 ft
United States

Still can't log in to Assistant 2 app. It's been over 30 hours or more.....

My Mavic lost image transmission signal on the first flight, anyone know how to fix it?  (gimbal is disconnected)
2017-1-7
Use props
photobrad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70712 ft
United States

Any sense of when the server may be up and running again or where I could check to see the server status?  It is quite frustrating to keep trying and trying with no success.  Thank you!
2017-1-7
Use props
phil_r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65190 ft
Australia

photobrad Posted at 2017-1-7 13:29
Any sense of when the server may be up and running again or where I could check to see the server status?  It is quite frustrating to keep trying and trying with no success.  Thank you!

Post #2 in this thread will take you to the page where you can monitor the server status.
2017-1-7
Use props
mike06
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20075 ft
Canada

0g9cB2AEc3PE Posted at 2017-1-7 04:30
Hey there I just got my Mavic and the stupid password issue is driving me up the wall! I have a GIG on tomorrow and this will cost me THOUSANDS not to mention my reputation. What is going on??? Is this really a software update??

So - use the DJI GO app on your phone to do the update: That works, I just completed it.
2017-1-7
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

mike06 Posted at 2017-1-7 14:08
So - use the DJI GO app on your phone to do the update: That works, I just completed it.

That also won't work for me, it just keeps pausing.
2017-1-7
Use props
CJJordan
lvl.2
United States

I need to actually WORK and I can't because of this issue. It's like issue after issue. M600 says update available, needed to actually work with controller version. Login: WRONG. Send email. Create new password. Success. Enter new password: WRONG. x 50  Come on for the love. Freefly is looking pretty good right now.
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joshua Carlton Posted at 2017-1-7 15:08
That also won't work for me, it just keeps pausing.

The server issue has been resolved, are you still having an login issue?
2017-1-7
Use props
Derodeo
lvl.2

Canada

I am also unable to activate my new Mavic as any password I enter isn't accepted. DJI Go 4 on an Android tablet. I tried this just a minute ago after the servers were supposedly fixed. So not off to a great start...
2017-1-7
Use props
Derodeo
lvl.2

Canada

Derodeo Posted at 2017-1-7 20:20
I am also unable to activate my new Mavic as any password I enter isn't accepted. DJI Go 4 on an Android tablet. I tried this just a minute ago after the servers were supposedly fixed. So not off to a great start...

I was eventually able to use DJI Assistant 2 to activate my Mavic. I had to uninstall and reinstall version 1.0.9 to see that I had already signed up in my previous attempt using DJI Go 4 even though that program appeared to reject my password. Suggest you send a confirmation email to the user's email address.

I updated the firmware on the drone - but had to first grant Windows 10 firewall permissions for a private network. Suggest you mention the Firewall in your instructions as that would be default behaviour in Windows 10 Home. Next I updated the firmware on the controller and that required giving Windows Firewall new permissions for a PUBLIC network. That is simply bizarre but somehow fits in with the overall "squirrely" nature of DJI software.
2017-1-8
Use props
Psirix
New

United States

If this ever happens again via the DJI Assistant App (and have an internet connection on your cell phone or tablet) connect your Mavic Pro to the controller and power everything on...the DJI Go App will download updates via app.
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules