DJI please explain why orders after 1-4 are being shipped.
2099 20 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

Title says it all: People that ordered after the issued statement that was made by dji on  Jan 4th 2017 are already being fulfilled and shipped! Meanwhile, pre-orders are sitting on Payment Success/payment status: Authorised.

My bank statement says there is a TEMP hold for this purchase which means nothing has happened and after 28 days if the transaction hasn been synced it will expire.
But here it clearly states: PAYMENT SUCCESS

Can someone at DJI please explain?
2017-1-7
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

5 hours have passed and not one response from a DJI forum rep.
2017-1-7
Use props
fans63f52403
lvl.1
United States

Same with me, I actually have 2 Mavic's ordered one on 12/16 and the other on 1/4. I just got an E-Mail saying the one I ordered on 1/4 has shipped but my order from 12/16 has not shipped yet? Don't get me wrong I happy that I am getting one, but confused as to why the one I ordered first has not shipped. I would think DJI would ship on a first come/first served basis. But that's just me.
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you order from DJI or a 3rd party ?
2017-1-7
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

Hello Ken, I ordered directly thru DJI
2017-1-7
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-7 19:20
Did you order from DJI or a 3rd party ?

Not sure if this helps but this is what the TEMP hold says on my CC: "Temporary authorizations (Temp Auth) are approved transactions that haven't posted to your account. They've been deducted from your available credit, but if the merchant doesn't complete the transaction the temporary charges will be removed."

When I spoke with customer care they sent me a screen shot showing that my order status says "Wait Pick". Is this a good sign?
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Freaze Posted at 2017-1-7 19:35
Not sure if this helps but this is what the TEMP hold says on my CC: "Temporary authorizations (Temp Auth) are approved transactions that haven't posted to your account. They've been deducted from your available credit, but if the merchant doesn't complete the transaction the temporary charges will be removed."

When I spoke with customer care they sent me a screen shot showing that my order status says "Wait Pick". Is this a good sign?

Yes, that is a good thing, so you ordered directly from DJI online right ?
2017-1-7
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-7 19:37
Yes, that is a good thing, so you ordered directly from DJI online right ?

Yes, from DJI's online store. I bought the Fly More Combo.
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Freaze Posted at 2017-1-7 19:39
Yes, from DJI's online store. I bought the Fly More Combo.

OK, let's see what happens this week.
2017-1-7
Use props
shirty
lvl.1

Australia

Ken, did you delete me post for offensive content based on the fact you are offended I've been waiting 103 days for delivery, or the fact I said sh!t? I wouldn't think sh!t is an offensive word, so it must be because I've been waiting over 3 months and still have nothing and you find that offensive. Don't worry, I too am offended at the way I'm being treated/forgotten about by DJI too, they really have messed this up.  I know it's not your fault you work for a sh!t company when it comes to promises/delivery

2017-1-7
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

shirty Posted at 2017-1-7 23:10
Ken, did you delete me post for offensive content based on the fact you are offended I've been waiting 103 days for delivery, or the fact I said sh!t? I wouldn't think sh!t is an offensive word, so it must be because I've been waiting over 3 months and still have nothing and you find that offensive. Don't worry, I too am offended at the way I'm being treated/forgotten about by DJI too, they really have messed this up.  I know it's not your fault you work for a sh!t company when it comes to promises/delivery

If you are waiting for 3 months now and orders from last week are getting shipped, I assume something went horribly wrong with your first order. Why don't you order again and cancel the first one? It seems more likely that you receive the new order quicker than the old one.
2017-1-8
Use props
SJT
lvl.2

United Kingdom

shirty Posted at 2017-1-7 23:10

To some it's an offensive word.  To a 10 year old in the playground it's a cool word. To a chav on the high street it's 50% of his vocabulary. It all depends on how you fall into those categories I suppose.
2017-1-8
Use props
shirty
lvl.1

Australia

Dronoob Posted at 2017-1-8 00:31
If you are waiting for 3 months now and orders from last week are getting shipped, I assume something went horribly wrong with your first order. Why don't you order again and cancel the first one? It seems more likely that you receive the new order quicker than the old one.

You'd think that yes. I ordered through an authorized dealer, Australias largest drone dealers, that I've purchased a lot of products (including DJI) in the past, and happy to give them my continued business. They ordered 400 units on day one. I'm number 72 on their list, they just haven't been sent enough stock yet. The fact they haven't met pre-orders yet, and are now offering this 7-10 day turn around (some even getting it in 24 hours) infuriates me. That I would get a quicker unit if I cancel and re-order is simply not how business should be done
2017-1-8
Use props
rotormasher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162021 ft
United Kingdom

shirty Posted at 2017-1-8 01:52
You'd think that yes. I ordered through an authorized dealer, Australias largest drone dealers, that I've purchased a lot of products (including DJI) in the past, and happy to give them my continued business. They ordered 400 units on day one. I'm number 72 on their list, they just haven't been sent enough stock yet. The fact they haven't met pre-orders yet, and are now offering this 7-10 day turn around (some even getting it in 24 hours) infuriates me. That I would get a quicker unit if I cancel and re-order is simply not how business should be done

You are right and it's a joke, I ordered on the 4th Nov from AmazonUK and got a big nothing! The prices are more expensive now so this is clearly a money grab move from DJI- what a joke and they clearly don't give a sh#t!!
2017-1-8
Use props
Andrew Hohlfeld
lvl.1

United States

I cancelled my order though B&H and placed an order with DJI direct on 12-25 16:43:59 (UTC) and my order is still held up on the third blue dot (payment success)...
2017-1-8
Use props
icerecou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1530732 ft
Canada

I understand people being upset waiting 3 months and reading everyday the others playing after few weeks\days
strange
2017-1-14
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

icerecou Posted at 2017-1-14 09:13
I understand people being upset waiting 3 months and reading everyday the others playing after few weeks\days
strange

Exactly. I feel bad for the poor blokes that ordered WAAAAY before I did. The Fly More Combo should arrive today considering I live within the Georgia distribution hub. Meanwhile people are still waiting for a tracking and ship update.
2017-1-14
Use props
fans4c5591db
lvl.1
United States

Freaze Posted at 2017-1-14 09:22
Exactly. I feel bad for the poor blokes that ordered WAAAAY before I did. The Fly More Combo should arrive today considering I live within the Georgia distribution hub. Meanwhile people are still waiting for a tracking and ship update.

How do you find out what hub your getting your drone from?
2017-1-14
Use props
fans4c5591db
lvl.1
United States

Freaze Posted at 2017-1-14 09:22

2017-1-14
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

fans4c5591db Posted at 2017-1-14 15:44

The ship method chosen is FedEx. Once tracking updates, it shows you where the parcel originated. It started in Austell GA and arrived in Norcross currently sitting in a truck until Monday.
2017-1-14
Use props
fanscc6d3dea
New

Canada

i ordered through dji and payed via paypal so payment gone through feb 11 17 nothing yet. they keep asking me order number which i dont know and where it is?
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules