Flight log in Phantom4 pro plus
7028 13 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TF3ARI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 440633 ft
Iceland

How can I export flight log data from my Phantom pro 4 plus log ?
I have the log and I have option SAVE but no option to where
I have look in to download dir in the little android device that come with plus and it is empty
so how to export my log, I like to send it to DJI and I have lots of problem with GPS it say lost GPS but I still have 14 satellite
I have calibrate the compass and IMU

Ari

2017-1-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

To send your flight data to DJI, click on the cloud icon in top right of the flight records page.  After your flights are synched, contact DJI online help and start a conversation.  They will now be able to see your flight data.
2017-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just sync your flight logs .
2017-1-7
Use props
Flying High AZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 588471 ft
United States

I'm curious about this too.  I'd like to get my flight logs off of my P4P+ but have no clue how.  Please advise!
2017-1-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Flying High AZ Posted at 2017-1-9 13:32
I'm curious about this too.  I'd like to get my flight logs off of my P4P+ but have no clue how.  Please advise!

Ok if you want to sync your flight logs,
Go to opening page of dji go app on the home page bottom left hand corner icon paper plane click on it will take you to where your flights are saved on the top right hand corner of this page you will see small icon of cloud this is used to sync your flight logs to the cloud where dji can view them.
2017-1-9
Use props
Flying High AZ
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-9 14:04
Go to opening page of dji go app on the home page bottom left hand corner icon paper plane click on it will take you to where your flights are saved on the top right hand corner of this page you will see small icon of cloud this is used to sync your flight logs to the cloud where dji can view them.

I'm really trying to find a way to export the native .dat or .txt version of the flight log directly from the RC, for my 3rd party service/accidental damage coverage.  Haven't found a solution for the P4P+ yet.  
2017-1-9
Use props
TF3ARI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 440633 ft
Iceland

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-9 14:04

It will start got to 30% fast   then up to 70% in 15 minute and get 74% in 40 minute or when battery drain out.   I have fiber internet connection all way and both 2.4 and 5.8 ghz AP with full speed.
I can´t sync.
Ari
2017-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Flying High AZ Posted at 2017-1-9 22:47
I'm really trying to find a way to export the native .dat or .txt version of the flight log directly from the RC, for my 3rd party service/accidental damage coverage.  Haven't found a solution for the P4P+ yet.

I'm not to sure if you can, I've seen some topics on phantom pilots of others who have tried without success.
You can upload your logs to ht/tp://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/, just follow instructions, and you can get a lot more data than on your flight records. Good luck..
2017-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TF3ARI Posted at 2017-1-26 14:06
It will start got to 30% fast   then up to 70% in 15 minute and get 74% in 40 minute or when battery drain out.   I have fiber internet connection all way and both 2.4 and 5.8 ghz AP with full speed.
I can´t sync.
Ari

Not to sure why it won't sync, maybe you have to keep trying, or try to contact a moderator.
2017-1-26
Use props
rhonegold
lvl.2

Switzerland

Flying High AZ Posted at 2017-1-9 22:47

+1: anybody found out how to download the txt files from the remote control of the Pro+?
2017-1-28
Use props
Flying High AZ
lvl.2
United States

rhonegold Posted at 2017-1-28 00:54
+1: anybody found out how to download the txt files from the remote control of the Pro+?

Try connecting your bird to your computer via USB after launching DJI Assistant 2.
2017-1-29
Use props
Flying High AZ
lvl.2
United States

rhonegold Posted at 2017-1-28 00:54

Try connecting your bird to your computer via USB after launching DJI Assistant 2.
2017-1-29
Use props
rhonegold
lvl.2

United States

Didn't work but I did read from another forum that the workaround is to synch your flights to the DJI cloud and sync them back to a separate standalone Android device. You can then access the log files from this second device. Did work for me.
2017-2-5
Use props
piowoc73
lvl.3
United States

There is an SD card slot in your RC for P4P+. Have you tried to save the log to the SD card?
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules