Facebook Live Stream
739 4 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

When is DJI going to fix live streaming to Facebook on Android?  Worked great on P4, advertised to work on P4P but when you try, it says currently not available.
WTF?!

2017-1-7
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was able to do it from my p4p with the embedded screen ok.
2017-1-7
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

Langstonius Posted at 2017-1-7 10:05
I was able to do it from my p4p with the embedded screen ok.

Thanks, but I'm referring to the P4P not the P4P+, as the + uses a proprietary OS, not Android or iOS.

My buddy and I both traded in our P4 for the P4P and neither one of us can live stream on android to Facebook which was one of the things we verified we could still do before getting the P4P.

I don't appreciate being lied to and false advertising.  And DJI Support's BS answer 'then get an IPAD' is beyond ridiculous unless they are supplying the IPAD.

I want what I was told was working to work.  This isn't a $20 toy, this is an expensive tool which is supposed to work as advertised!
2017-1-8
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

The + is Android, the GO app might be different but it's definitely an Android device.

Facebook streaming has nothing to do with the P4P itself, it's the app that controls that so maybe you should email the developers through the Play Store.  
2017-1-8
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

P4PCommander Posted at 2017-1-8 11:53
Thanks, but I'm referring to the P4P not the P4P+, as the + uses a proprietary OS, not Android or iOS.

My buddy and I both traded in our P4 for the P4P and neither one of us can live stream on android to Facebook which was one of the things we verified we could still do before getting the P4P.

Actually the built in screen uses android. DJI didnt write an entire OS.
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules