Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ground Station Pro
1343 5 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveyG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298094 ft
United States

Has anyone used the new app?  Feedback?
2017-1-7
Use props
hyderja
lvl.3
United States

I have but it is difficult to map with the 3D area function when you are limited to only 99 waypoints. Everytime the Mavic stops to take a picture it is a waypoint. So do any larger area is out of the question unless you plan several missions.
2017-1-16
Use props
fans933dd500
lvl.2
Flight distance : 304839 ft
United States

Tried it yesterday but one thing I can't figure out is the waypoint map screen floats in the background and the "camera" view is a smaller window that you can't expand to full screen.  Anyone know how to switch between screens?  Tapped on it, tried to pinch and zoom out, no joy
2017-1-16
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

I used GSP this past weekend ... worked great. I say back and watching the live video of a 7 min flight that I mapped out. Took off and land all on it own
2017-1-16
Use props
DesertDave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 55807 ft
United States

devGOD Posted at 2017-1-16 12:48
I used GSP this past weekend ... worked great. I say back and watching the live video of a 7 min flight that I mapped out. Took off and land all on it own

I haven't tried it yet, but I have seen a few clips that were taken from the GS mission. Did you find that when videoing the Mavic wouild pause at the waypoint and then resume?
2017-1-16
Use props
hyderja
lvl.3
United States

I did a mission yesterday and am having focusing issues. Some of the pictures are perfectly in focus while others are not. Does anyone know a general workflow for using the MP with the 3D missions especially with using the camera?
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules