RETURN TO HOME PATH - What Path?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans50377584
lvl.1

Nigeria

Please I am a new beginner with Phantom 3 proffesional and I know a lot of questions have been asked about RTH(Return to HOme) on this forum and I have read all of it. What I dont know is, the path return to home takes. I know it will ascend to my set height then return to home. But I want to know the path/style it will take to return home. I have attached two images. Image A and Image B. Please which of these two images is the correct way Drone flies back home. I want to know so that I can know how I will avoid jumping into obstacles when Failsafe RTH initiates incase of signal loss. I am a newbie, please forgive me, but I will appreciate a correct answer. Is it Image A or Image B

IMAGE A (RTH)

IMAGE B (RTH)
2017-1-7
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

"B" but there are conditions that need to be considered, It's all in the manual. I can't stress how important it is that you read it and keep it handy.
If it followed the "A" path it would defeat the purpose of ascending.
2017-1-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

As stated, it is 'B'. The whole reason for setting an RTH altitude is so you can choose an altitude that will clear any obstacle on the way home. For example, if you have flown a course around a hill, then your RTH altitude must be high enough to clear that hill on the way home.
2017-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules