Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dont BUY from DJI Directly !!!
1115 7 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 121421 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bought a Phantom 4 Pro on the first day. On the day i received it one of the rear sensors was bad. After spending sometime with the support chat they told me it was defective but that someonead to take a look at it before they could issue a refund( i was not going to wait for a replacement)

I shipped it to the the very next day when i received the RMA.

3 weeks later they finnaly got back to me and said that they have approved a replacement/refund

1 week later i received an email from them tht they had shipped out a replacement after i specifically noted on the paperwork that i wanted a refund.

I immediately called and spoke to customer service. I asked to speak to a supervisor and the customer service rep insisted that he could help me.

After explaining the situation he tells me that he cannot help me and that i would need to explain this to a supervisor. I was livid at this point and told him to explain this to the supervisor since i didnt have the patience to go over it again.

The supervisor gets on the phone. His name Marcel. He asked me what the problem was and I asked him if the rep had already told him, he said yes but he wanted me to explain it.

After 30 minutes of him basically typing on his keyboard he tells me that he "sent" an request to stop the package and if the package could not be stopped then i would need to go through the ship back RMA process AGAIN...

I told him this was absurd and he didnt care. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said he was it. As we were talking he received a notice that the package was intercepted and that once they get it back that they would issue a refund. I asked him to send me some sort of email acknowledging wha happened and he refused.

Since took place Dec 22nd. Since then i have sent 3 emails. I have received 1 response 2 weeks ago that they are going to start processing refunds after they got back from xmas break !!

So i paid them back in Nov. They have had the replacement drone since Dec 22nd and I have no drone and they have my 1500.00

IF someone from DJI reads this and actually cares about a customer my case # is CAS-348216-P3J3D7

2017-1-7
Use props
New York Giants
lvl.3
Flight distance : 334774 ft
United States

Wow thats terrible service. I hate it for you man. Wish you the best in this already bad situation.
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we understand how frustrating it must be and would like to help you escalate the case as soon as possible.
2017-1-7
Use props
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

ok Natalia

What do you need me to do ?
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf2546a9a Posted at 2017-1-8 09:19
ok Natalia

What do you need me to do ?

You case has been escalated, we're working on it now, please feel free to let us know for any further questions, thanks for your supporting again!
2017-1-9
Use props
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

yes i received an email saying i was going to get a refund in 7-10 days :-(

2017-1-11
Use props
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

so after a month and a half...plenty of emails saying that they are working on giving me a refund...and NOTHING...no refund

2017-1-16
Use props
dhimmakada
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules