Polar Pro Filters
1671 14 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Island
lvl.2
United States

Just got delivery of my Polar Pro Cinema Series - Vivid Collection
Won't be able to fly till Monday, will post updates when I make my first flight with them on. Super excited
Thanks Polar Pro!
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1415.JPG
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice, I too have some on the way.
2017-1-7
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 315682 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow you got those quick! I think we just started shipping those yesterday!
Thanks for the order!
-Jeff
2017-1-7
Use props
Island
lvl.2
United States

PolarPro Posted at 2017-1-7 19:52
Thanks for the order!
-Jeff

You guys are great! Thank you again
2017-1-7
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Thanks for the order!
-Jeff

Just ordered these (Cinema - Vivid)...  Can't wait, as the Mavic really needs these except at night!  
2017-1-7
Use props
Gary Mac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 741683 ft
United States

Looking forward to mine!
2017-1-7
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Looking forward to hear how well they balance?  do they miss the frame ok ? i had heard that another manufacturers version rubbed the gimbal and didnt balance to well,  love to see a review of these.
2017-1-7
Use props
spazzbecker
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just ordered the Cinema Series - Shutter Collection, Sun shade and Leg extension kit ..
2017-1-8
Use props
Beninspain
lvl.2

Spain

Mine are en-route. Might take a little while to get to me here in Spain. Thanks Dan Morris and team, Great service as always.
2017-1-8
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the order!
-Jeff

Jeff,

So ive been waiting for this cinema series, and now has come the time for me to possibly purchase.

Could you give some information about the difference between the vivid collection, and the shutter collection...   What are the various uses for the different collections?   Anyone else that can chip in too, then please do.
2017-1-8
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

gibbd Posted at 2017-1-8 04:12
Jeff,

So ive been waiting for this cinema series, and now has come the time for me to possibly purchase.

Great to hear!

This is probably our most common question, the Vivid Collection contains ND/PL's, these are used for getting shutter speed to the sweet spot and also reducing glare and increasing color saturation.

The Shutter Collection contains ND filters, which are used for getting shutter speed to the sweet spot.

The ND/PL's will give you a slightly more saturated image/video (because of the glare reduction)
The ND's keep everything the same and just lower the shutter speed.

I use both regularly depending on my location and the look I am going for. Also keep in mind it is very much personal preference on how you want your end product to look.

Most people are purchasing the 6-Pack, which will cover pretty much any lighting condition.

Hope That helps!
-Jeff
2017-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

PolarPro Posted at 2017-1-8 08:37
Great to hear!

This is probably our most common question, the Vivid Collection contains ND/PL's, these are used for getting shutter speed to the sweet spot and also reducing glare and increasing color saturation.

Hi Jeff
It was said at the time that PolarPro would do a deal for those who purchased original Mavic filters, is this deal still available, and what are the details..
2017-1-8
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

PolarPro Posted at 2017-1-8 08:37
Great to hear!

Thanks Jeff!

Ill need to save up a little to justify myself buying all 6, but maybe ill wait a little bit, and do this.  Need to become more confident in flying this incredible machine. Second flight very successful today

From what you have said though, it sounds like the VIVID collection does more (shutter speed and glare reduction with increases in color saturation) given that they are polarising.
2017-1-8
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-8 08:39
Hi Jeff
It was said at the time that PolarPro would do a deal for those who purchased original Mavic filters, is this deal still available, and what are the details..

We are absolutely getting anyone who purchased the standard version upgraded at discount.

The Upgrade Process is easy:
1. Email Dan.M@polarprofilters.com your order number and shipping address
2. To upgrade a 3-Pack it is $20, to upgrade a 6-Pack is $35 including shipping
3. We will send a prepaid return label with the Cinema Series filters (no problem if your filters have been used)

-Jeff

2017-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

PolarPro Posted at 2017-1-8 08:52
We are absolutely getting anyone who purchased the standard version upgraded at discount.

The Upgrade Process is easy:

Thanks Jeff
Not to sure if I still have my order number, maybe you might have a record, I have not used the six pack set still in the box, thanks for that.
Regards
David
2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules