Inspire 2 Premium Combo
1365 8 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RothMedia
lvl.1

Canada

Hey all,

Received my Inspire 2 order in the mail last week... Well a partial. Out of the 12 items, I got the base Inspire 2 Kit and the X5s (still waiting on batteries, duel remote, etc..)

I've got two questions.

- I was cuious if anyone knows in what form the licenses will come for CinemaDNG and ProRes? Want to know what to expect so that I make sure they didn't leave that out.
- And does anyone know where I can get a alternate SSD that'll be compatable and readily available? I'm stoked they sent the drone asap but they could have at least included the SSD so that I could shoot something.

Cheers,
Richard

2017-1-7
Use props
Arrow1969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi RothMedia,
This is how you Activate Inspire 2 License Key Connect Inspire 2 to a computer (Use DJI data cable provided) Turn on Inspire 2 Open DJI Assistant 2 Select the purchased license Enter verification code Click “Activate” DJI Assistant 2 will show activation progress bar When complete, successful activation prompt will appear.

Regarding your second question sorry I don't know.

2017-1-7
Use props
RothMedia
lvl.1

Canada

Arrow1969 Posted at 2017-1-7 20:56
Hi RothMedia,
This is how you Activate Inspire 2 License Key Connect Inspire 2 to a computer (Use DJI data cable provided) Turn on Inspire 2 Open DJI Assistant 2 Select the purchased license Enter verification code Click “Activate” DJI Assistant 2 will show activation progress bar When complete, successful activation prompt will appear.

Thank you sir!
2017-1-7
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

Same scenario here, $9k in equpment... got just the I2 and X5s.

#1- the licence will be pre-installed. no literature was given or anything, but as Arrow mentioned, you can verify with Assistant 2 software.

#2- you can not use any other SSDs on the I2, it is a proprietary connection/ form. Sadly, we will have to wait.

As a DJI rep mentioned to me, use the time to fly your I2, get used to it, test out various functions and all... make sure things work as they should....

Last part is important. after the second flight, reviewing video footage, found a defect with my X5s...
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 64&page=1#pid637012

Use the time you have to figure out how to really use the I2, with the longer flight time... it actually works out... still would be nice to have my 8 batts tho
2017-1-8
Use props
RothMedia
lvl.1

Canada

Gybo102 Posted at 2017-1-8 06:39
Same scenario here, $9k in equpment... got just the I2 and X5s.

#1- the licence will be pre-installed. no literature was given or anything, but as Arrow mentioned, you can verify with Assistant 2 software.

Appreciate the feedback on my questions.

I would rather spend the time making money though, coming up on 2 months since my order was placed.

Sorry to hear about that technical issue, that has to be frustrating.

EDIT: Did they resolve the camera problems?
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

RothMedia Posted at 2017-1-18 12:00
Appreciate the feedback on my questions.

I would rather spend the time making money though, coming up on 2 months since my order was placed.

It's understandable, the SSDs should be coming out soon. But like Gybo102 mentioned, it would be a good idea to take the time to test everything out so that way there aren't any unexpected surprises. It would be the best use of the wait time.
2017-1-18
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

download DJI assistant www.dom/inspire-ji.c2/info#downloads open it up on your pc.connect inspire 2 with double ended USB then switch above USB cable on the aircraft to the down position. switch on aircraft click on the inspire 2 icon. it should be straight forward from there.
2017-1-18
Use props
TravisSRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18326348 ft
  • >>>
United States

This may be a stupid question or has been answered before but why do you have to buy the license key to use Prores or Cinema DNG?  I have ground based camera/recorder that can record in Prores and I never paid for a license, at least not that i'm aware of?
2017-1-22
Use props
RothMedia
lvl.1

Canada

HA! Just got a notice that these guys are sending the SSD reader but not the SSD.

Jesus Christ...
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules