Richard yue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170820 ft
Singapore

Dear all

Wonder if you have received warranty service from DJI

My current experience is so bad

My phantom 4 motor was shut off while flying in Korea on 11/12 / 2015

Immediately few days after that I file for  support to claim warranty which initially took 1 week to response to request me to send a series of data including the flight log and the place I purchase the item

The worse nightmare came later when there was practically no respond . And when I log in to ask what happen one of the customer service mention they will respond in few days

However it did not happen . And worse of all the next customer service online tell me a totally different stories saying that they did not receive my data . So after the experience I send the doc to them and insist a reply immediately after I have send while chatting online

This thursday again go online and request for status where customer service Bobby ( I write down their name after so many bad experience ) mention they will revert by the end of the day on Thursday . Again empty promises were made and that was when I got very frustrated yesterday and customer service mark took my online chat .

The conversation with mark was totally useless as I can't even escalate the case and there were no other email to send other than the support email . Most amazing of all he ended the chat before I could even finish my request saying that I have to wait because I am taken care by china side due to my location

I hope to share this bad experience with all and hope the management sees how bad is their service today

My drone is now useless and I think they have no solution and no going to Honour the warranty

2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Richard, very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we'd like to help you escalate the case and provide you an update.
Would you please provide us your case number or e-mail address?
2017-1-8
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

Richard, are you sure about the date of the crash ?
2017-1-8
Use props
BeerPimp
New

United States

Grizz 1 Posted at 2017-1-8 14:00
Richard, are you sure about the date of the crash ?

I think he probably meant 11/12/2016
2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules