Register Product With DJI
1249855 1249855 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigMikeL
New
United States

I have seen reference to registering my new device on the DJI website but cannot figure out how to do that.  I have found reference in these forum to follow the link on the change password page but do not see the link. I have tried this in both Chrome and Firefox.
2017-1-8
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 771 ft
United States

I would also like to fig this out?? I simply can't find it anywhere
2017-1-8
Use props
Making Memories
lvl.2
Flight distance : 206030 ft
United States

I'll be watching this post as well, I don't know how to register or purchase the DJI care
2017-1-8
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31594 ft
United States

Me too! - I'm interested in this topic and I haven't been able to figure out where I'm supposed to get this "Activation Code".

I just received my Mavic the day before yesterday and first turned it on yesterday at 5pm... at 9pm I decided to buy the DJI CARE Refresh... and was supposed to get an email with the activation code in it.

I got the email but NO CODE .... although it did mention my craft's Serial number and Gimbal number.  The website says it has my plan registered but on the page to see it, it asks for ACTIVATION CODE.  So where do I get it from if it wasn't in the email? Does anyone know?  Thanks!
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-8 15:27
Me too! - I'm interested in this topic and I haven't been able to figure out where I'm supposed to get this "Activation Code".

I just received my Mavic the day before yesterday and first turned it on yesterday at 5pm... at 9pm I decided to buy the DJI CARE Refresh... and was supposed to get an email with the activation code in it.

Since you purchased "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you just need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page, then you will receive a service agreement rather than activation code.
Please open the link below to check whether you've done it successfully:
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Making Memories Posted at 2017-1-8 06:32
I'll be watching this post as well, I don't know how to register or purchase the DJI care

You can purchase a DJI Care Service Plan from the Official DJI Online Store. Simply follow the onscreen instructions in the online order process.
For your convenience, DJI Care Activation Codes can also be purchased from your local dealer or authorized retailers, then you can active DJI Care through this website:  http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active
You can also check the FAQs on our website, which may helpful:  http://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#dji-care-info-s4

2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Would you please describe the problem in detail? we'd like to try our best to help you.
2017-1-8
Use props
BigMikeL
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-8 18:40
Would you please describe the problem in detail? we'd like to try our best to help you.

I don't understand the request for describing my problem in detail but I'll try to give yoh what you asked for.   

Nomally when someone purchases a product with a value more than a few dollars they are expected to register the purchase of the product with the manufacturer.  This is what I'd like to do.  
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BigMikeL Posted at 2017-1-9 15:33
I don't understand the request for describing my problem in detail but I'll try to give yoh what you asked for.   

Nomally when someone purchases a product with a value more than a few dollars they are expected to register the purchase of the product with the manufacturer.  This is what I'd like to do.

Just to clarify, you're talking about registering the product with the company for the warranty? if so, there is no need to do that, just please activate the aircraft and keep your purchase certificate, which are effectively warranty registration.

If you're referring to DJI Care Refresh, here are the details for you:
1. If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again.
2. If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page.
3. If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product though http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.
2017-1-9
Use props
BigMikeL
New
United States

Yes, for warranty and other support.  Sounds like you made it more simple than I imagined.  

Thank you.
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BigMikeL Posted at 2017-1-10 01:10
Yes, for warranty and other support.  Sounds like you made it more simple than I imagined.  

Thank you.

No problem, please feel free to contact us for any further questions, we'd like to help you!
2017-1-10
Use props
fansdf9776cd
New

Malaysia

How to check warranties
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If you mean the warranty of your drone, please PM us the serial number, we will help to check.
For DJI Care Refresh, here is the link to check status: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-8-13
Use props
TomGuyz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72497 ft
Malaysia

Is there any link that I can check on my mavic pro warranty by key in the serial no or been registered or activated or not?
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomGuyz Posted at 2017-9-15 01:58
Is there any link that I can check on my mavic pro warranty by key in the serial no or been registered or activated or not?

You can PM us the serial number, we will help to check the activation date.
2017-9-15
Use props
Yasuo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214616 ft
United States

Can someone take a look into my warranty as well for my recently purchased drone?
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Yasuo Posted at 2017-9-16 10:05
Can someone take a look into my warranty as well for my recently purchased drone?

Please PM me the serial number of your drone, we will help to check the warranty. Thanks.
2017-9-16
Use props
Yasuo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214616 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-16 22:49
Please PM me the serial number of your drone, we will help to check the warranty. Thanks.

I sent it to you a day or so ago.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Yasuo Posted at 2017-9-18 14:28
I sent it to you a day or so ago.

Thanks, have replied your PM, please check.
2017-9-18
Use props
djiuser_tfEhTd4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2195978 ft
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-18 19:53
Thanks, have replied your PM, please check.

Hi, is it possible to check my SN too? i sent it on a PM. Thanks!
2017-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_tfEhTd4 Posted at 2017-12-10 07:48
Hi, is it possible to check my SN too? i sent it on a PM. Thanks!

PM replied, please check out, thanks.
2017-12-10
Use props
caixadoricardo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2195978 ft
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-10 19:33
PM replied, please check out, thanks.

hi! thank you for the last info, i sent you some new request on your PM,

Thank you very much
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

caixadoricardo Posted at 2017-12-13 03:24
hi! thank you for the last info, i sent you some new request on your PM,

Thank you very much

Hi, Sir, PM received and I have replied, please check. Thanks.
2017-12-13
Use props
fans7adbec49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21414 ft
United States

What if I bought refurb from DroneNerds ebay store? Can you check my warranty status?
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7adbec49 Posted at 2017-12-16 20:14
What if I bought refurb from DroneNerds ebay store? Can you check my warranty status?

I can help to check the activation date, if you need, please PM me the serial number, thank you.
2017-12-16
Use props
fans7adbec49
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-16 22:52
I can help to check the activation date, if you need, please PM me the serial number, thank you.

My drone flew away from me yesterday and is lost. Return to Home did not work and manually controls were not responsive. I could not lower it's altitude. I bought it about 3 weeks ago as a certified refurb.
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7adbec49 Posted at 2017-12-17 14:48
My drone flew away from me yesterday and is lost. Return to Home did not work and manually controls were not responsive. I could not lower it's altitude. I bought it about 3 weeks ago as a certified refurb.

Sir, sorry for your loss, we suggest to contact our support to start a ticket for data analysis and then a corresponding resolution will be provided, good luck.
2017-12-17
Use props
kankan4
New
France

Hello,
I'm asking my question in this thread, tell me if i need to open a new one. Thanks.
I have purchased a Mavic Fly More Combo from Ebayer yh-smart-tech (Authorized distributor of DJI)
https://www.ebay.fr/usr/yh-smart-tech?ul_noapp=true
When trying to register at my local country DJI Website (FR), the webservice does not recognize the S/N. Registration fail.
When trying to check my DJI_Care status, your webservices return a "serial number has no DJI Care record"
My question is :
How to i register my Product ?
Thank you for your support.
2017-12-18
Use props
fans7adbec49
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-17 18:52
Sir, sorry for your loss, we suggest to contact our support to start a ticket for data analysis and then a corresponding resolution will be provided, good luck.

Did you receive my case? I submitted proof of purchase and flight data attachments.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7adbec49 Posted at 2017-12-18 17:37
Did you receive my case? I submitted proof of purchase and flight data attachments.

Hi there, how did you contact our support? If you contacted them by email, please tell me the email ticket number, thank you.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kankan4 Posted at 2017-12-18 11:15
Hello,
I'm asking my question in this thread, tell me if i need to open a new one. Thanks.
I have purchased a Mavic Fly More Combo from Ebayer yh-smart-tech (Authorized distributor of DJI)

Hi Kan, may I have the website link where you register the drone?
Like Natalia said in 9#, there is no need to do that. The warranty period for a product starts on the day a product is received, or as may be otherwise specified by DJI.
For DJI Care Refresh, if you didn't purchase it, the website will show ''no DJI Care record''.
Please let me know if you have further queries.
2017-12-18
Use props
fans7adbec49
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-18 20:03
Hi there, how did you contact our support? If you contacted them by email, please tell me the email ticket number, thank you.

Here you go # 890270
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for coming back to us, I have informed our support to start a case and reply your email as soon as possible, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-19
Use props
isntworkdull
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

Need some advice, I won a Spark Mini Drone from Seagate (very large had drive company) - I received my drone a couple of days ago, then other half told me she has bought me a drone for xmas...

So I am going to sell my free drone - but i have no proof of purchase (item is literally in a sealed box brand new) but how can the person I sell it to check that they have any warranty? from the sounds of these posts above you do not use a warranty registration system but rely purley on Proof of Purchase - which as advised I have a completely legit reason for not having a receipt...

Can you please provide some advice?

thanks
James
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

isntworkdull Posted at 2017-12-23 06:36
Hi all,

Need some advice, I won a Spark Mini Drone from Seagate (very large had drive company) - I received my drone a couple of days ago, then other half told me she has bought me a drone for xmas...

Hi James, I sincerely recommend you to contact the sponsor to get the purchase proof to avoid further troubles.
2017-12-23
Use props
MAMP
New
United States

Good morning. I have been reading the forums and I see that you are very knowledgeable when it comes to the registration of DJI drones and  I have a question. I bought a drone that was suppose to be new, but when I was registering the warranty, I found it had been preregistered. Do you have a way to send me the warranty activation information so I may print it? Maybe to email? This way I can provide this information to the payment center that I used as proof that I bought not a new drone, but a used one. I can gladly provide the serial number for the drone as well.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MAMP Posted at 2018-1-9 05:39
Good morning. I have been reading the forums and I see that you are very knowledgeable when it comes to the registration of DJI drones and  I have a question. I bought a drone that was suppose to be new, but when I was registering the warranty, I found it had been preregistered. Do you have a way to send me the warranty activation information so I may print it? Maybe to email? This way I can provide this information to the payment center that I used as proof that I bought not a new drone, but a used one. I can gladly provide the serial number for the drone as well.

MAMP, we have replied you own thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-128667-1-1.html, please keep us updated there, we will also keep following up, thank you.
2018-1-9
Use props
fansdc233965
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2943 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-8 18:40

http://Mars
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry that the link cannot be opened, is there anything we can help you? Thanks for your input in advance.
2018-3-25
Use props
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-9 19:30
Just to clarify, you're talking about registering the product with the company for the warranty? if so, there is no need to do that, just please activate the aircraft and keep your purchase certificate, which are effectively warranty registration.

If you're referring to DJI Care Refresh, here are the details for you:

You wrote: , just please activate the aircraft
But how?
How could I activate my Mavic Air?
Or even, I could I check if my Mavic Air has been already activated?
Thanks
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules