I cant find battery life level
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dharmmy
lvl.1

Nigeria

Hello, I am a newbie. I was reading on how to properly maintain my drone battery and came accross battery life. I tried checking mine on my two batteries but I cant see it. Where is it hiding.... Here is my screenshot

SCREENSHOT FOR BATTERY LIFE

I can see the battery life beside the battery volt for other people on this forum, but mine doesnt have battery life indicator anywhere. I am using the latest dji go app. Phantom 3 proffesional

2017-1-8
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

you hae to hold the bat button down 5-10 sec then the lights will show the health 4 best like new  1 about time to get a new on
2017-1-8
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

You can check the estimated battery life right from the battery:

BatteryLife.png
2017-1-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Battery life indicator is only available in the Android app.
For some unknown mystery reason, DJI removed it from the more popular iOS app.
Even though they are in combination mode with iApple... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-8
Use props
Dharmmy
lvl.1

Nigeria

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-1-8 14:23
Battery life indicator is only available in the Android app.
For some unknown mystery reason, DJI removed it from the more popular iOS app.
Even though they are in combination mode with iApple... ;-)

I am using android app. I use to see it on people's app. But for some reasons, I cant find it in my own app. Am using android(Samsung S5). So I was wondering why? Or was it removed by DJI. I know of the manual method of pressing the battery for 5 seconds. But I want to be able to actually read the exact figure and I cant find it in the app
2017-1-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Dharmmy Posted at 2017-1-9 09:38
I am using android app. I use to see it on people's app. But for some reasons, I cant find it in my own app. Am using android(Samsung S5). So I was wondering why? Or was it removed by DJI. I know of the manual method of pressing the battery for 5 seconds. But I want to be able to actually read the exact figure and I cant find it in the app

Well, since I don't have an Android device, couldn't tell you for certain if it's available under the Battery section or where to find it.

That feature was removed from the iOS app some time ago. I know it was still seen in the Android app not that long ago.
Look through the complete Battery menu, scroll down the page, if need be, to see all the present options.

RedHotPoker
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules